~THIRTY NINE~

Wang yibo woke up with the news of mr xiao body being found at the back of a small house, the house he used to live with his first wife immediately after they got married, he had a single self inflicted gunshot wound, beside him was a tape recorder dedicated to his son xiao zhan, the gun he used to kill himself, on top of that human remains were also found in a shallow grave, wang yibo knew better the remains must be that of xiao zhan mother.

Yibo looked at the still sleeping xiao zhan and sighed, he is not sure how to tell xiao zhan about his father's death, though he is very sure zhan won't be affected much, because the relationship between the two is not that close, but then still he is father after all, ontop of that if he knew the news of his father's death he will also know of her mother's death.

Wang yibo isn't sure what the late mr xiao said in the tape recorder but if he mentions about xiao zhan mother death, then the pregnant xiao zhan moods at that time...he just doesn't know what to do and say, zhan is still in his first trimester, and the most dangerous stage, if zhan is under alot of pressure then he doesn't want to imagine the outcome.

Zhan who was asleep opened his eye's and looked at wang yibo who seems to be looking at him worried and his eye's seems not to be blinking, zhan sleepiness dissapeared and he sat down on the bed wondering what might have happened to his husband to behave like that.

"Yibo are you okay? Why are you dazed?" Zhan asked while touching xiao zhan face, yibo blinked his eye's and looked away for a second before returning his gaze back to his beloved.

"I'm fine, Iam just curious to know if your maybe affected in any way with what i did to your family especially your daddy?" Yibo asked his eye's looking at xiao zhan closely making sure not to miss his expression, zhan expression didn't change.

"You don't have to worry about my father, since the day he chose to betray my mother and marry someone else, that not being enough not even once has he tried to treat me like his own son, the only person he cares about and treat as a family is maria and her dear wife, as for me in his eye's I'm nothing but just a disappointment and a monstor."

Zhan word's made him abit sad, yibo hugged zhan and kissed zhan both cheeks, zhan who was abit sad smiled and giggled, the litttle entanglement disappearing, yibo hesitated not knowing if he should tell xiao zhan about his father's death.

Wang yibi:"well my secretary called and informed me......i mean this morning i received a call from my secretary that your father.....your dad committed suicide."

Yibo who was really hesitant and not wanting to tell xiao zhan about the news paused before continuing to speak, if he will not tell him, then xiao zhan will surely know and maybe he will even hear some thing's he shouldn't know at the moment, it's better to let Xiao zhan know everything slowly and not just let him know at once, he will surely not take it well.

Zhan was stunned, not expecting to hear such news, his dad? Committed suicide? That's impossible! Can his dad who he knew really well will just commit suicide?.

"A-are you sure of what you say? Did he really kill himself?" Zhan asked, yibo was somehow worried with how xiao zhan was behaving, patting zhan back gently, yibo spoke.

Wang yibo:"You don't have to be so emotional, i can understand if your sad, because at the end of the day he is still your father,but then your pregnant with our baby, you must control your emotions."

Zhan shook his head, it's not that he is sad, it's just that he is very surprised, he is not that close to his father and the number of times they interacted together and had a talk like father and son without any scolding or asking for favours, their is none, and now hearing about his death, he is not sure what to feel.

"I don't know what to say, we weren't that close, he is my father by name, so i really don't know how he will deal with thing's when he is overlying stressed, i really don't feel anything, do you think iam heartless just because I'm not sad of my father's death? Zhan answered, then asked a question at the same time.

Wang yibo: "Ofcourse not, he wasn't a good father to you, and you never had any kind of bond between you two, i understand if you don't feel anything, my beloved is the most gentle and compassionate man in the whole world, how can he be heartless."

Zhan nodded his head and rested his on wang yibos shoulder, his mind still thinking of what he has heard, did mr xiao kill himself because he lost everything or maybe he wants to make him feel guilty because he accepted and joined forces with his husband to destroy the xiao family. Well he never did anything wrong, he just got what should be his, he is the first born and natural he should take over the business, if his dad treated him well and never favoured his new family and treated him as an outcast then thing's couldn't been the way it is now.

*********
Yibo left for work after xiao zhan fell asleep again, finishing his morning work, yibo left the company and went to visit the xiao family to give his condolences, since all the properties of xiao family were confiscated and given to wang yibo, the small house where mr xiao committed suicide was where the funeral and other thing's will be done.

Yibo arrived and what invited him was madam xiao cries and the moment she saw wang yibo she immediately approached wang yibo and tried to attack him, but she was stopped by yibos bodyguards.

Ni mention: "You even have the audacity to come here after destroying everything for us! If it wasn't for you, my husband couldn't have committed suicide! That not being enough you destroyed my daughter's life! What did my daughter do to you? Even if you hate me, you shouldn't have done such a cruel thing to her! Your so evil and have no heart at all! Your just a disgusting devil!"

Yibo sneered then smiled, though his smile wasn't sincere, but you can tell that wang yibo is very happy seeing ni mantian sad.

"I did nothing wrong, i just did what i should have done long time ago, as for your daughter i don't have time to talk about her, i came here to give my condolences, we had a very good relationship with mr xiao and I'm very saddened with his death."

His word's were not sincere and everyone present could tell that, pretending to be saddened with mr xiao death, his tone was clearly sarcastic. Yibo didn't stay after finishing talking he turned around and left ignoring ni mantian curses but then when he arrived at the car he turned around to his secretary.

"Should i cut off her tongue for being so noisy? i almost went deaf." Yibo asked at the same time complained.