Shenju's cooking (10)

The shock of Kyujuro's retirement ended but some were still concerned at this point.

Tengen: "No! I flamboyantly disagree! Your skills are needed in the demon slayer corps! Wouldn't it be unflamboyant to not have a flamboyant man like you!?"

Rengoku: "Ha!-Ha!-Ha! Do not worry, my dear hashira as I am fully appreciative over your compliment! But, it would be good for me to retire. I am quite injured, you see? I would've died if it weren't for my saviour, Shenju Yūta!"

Shinobu: "Ara~ I can tell how grateful you must be!"

Muichiro: *looks up at the clouds* "hey... Why did the clouds change positions? Wait.. it did?"

Sanemi decided not to join the conversation together with Giyu.

Mitsuri: "KYAAAAAH!"

Iguro was quick to question.

Iguro: "Huh!? What's wrong!?"

Mitsuri: "I just thought... R-Rengoku san, where did Yūta san head off to after your mission...?"

Rengoku: "Ah! My boy went back to the Infinity Castle with Akaza, Douma, Kokushibo and muzan... Wai-!"

Rengoku's voice lowered after every word he mentioned and slowly widened his eyes after realising where Shenju had gone.

Hashiras: "HE WHAT!?"

Ubuyashiki shushed them and smiled after as he concludes the end of the meeting.

___________
Meanwhile

Muzan: "Oh, so he likes it here?"

Douma: "Yes, lord."

Muzan: *chuckle* "What a surprise. Listen up."

The demons or better known as, "Upper moons" tilted their heads up as a sign for Muzan to continue his sentence.

Muzan: "I don't want any of you nearing his respect, okay?"

Upper moons: *nod*

Muzan: "Okay?"

Upper moons: "Yes, Lord!"

Muzan: "Dismissed."

__________
Your POV

I woke up in my new bedroom as I lazily stood up to take a quick shower.

I checked my phone to see it was 100%. What a suprise to see that the demons prepared my room with an electricity plug.

After a quick cold shower, I wore my usual attire and escaped, Again.

Shenju: "Should be alright to pay a visit at the Butterfly Mansion."

As I thought of this, I got into my running stance and dashed at 5% speed, breaking my whole room.

A trail of dust followed as I prepared to land.

*BOOM*

The sound of my landing blasts off to everyone's ears, everyone as in Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Shinobu, Aoi, Kanao and the three kids.

____________
3rd person POV

Everyone ran outside to see the commotion.

Shinobu: "Is everything o-..!? Ara ara~ looks like you finally came."

Aoi: "Oh! It's just Yūta san! False alarm."

Kanao: *mumbling* "Yūta san..?"

Zenitsu: "Ahhh~ Marry m-!"

Shenju: "No"

Tanjiro: *hits zenitsu's back* "Zenitsu! It's bad to greet people in such a bad manner! *Turns to Shenju* "Hello, Yūta san! How are you?"