| 0 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

 At the age of sixteen, you joined your very first gang with your best friends.

In fact, you didn't just join it; you were one of the first founding members which helped form the gang. A gang which you knew you could rely on, where you could fall back onto each other when one was in need, because that was the type of gang which had been formed.

One that would put the lives of each other on the line just to save one another.

Your hair was tied back, loose strands flying in the wind as Mikey asked for someone to take a picture of the small group gathered in the street. Flag spread across the ground as the short blonde quickly ran back, sitting down directly in the middle, slightly ahead of where Draken and Pah were.

Standing behind Mikey was you, hands tucking behind your back as your lips curled up into a smile. Beside you was Baji who had a wide smirk cast across his face, hands folded into his pockets as Kazutora had an arm thrown over the other's shoulders. On the other side was Mitsuya, his lips set into a straight line as he glanced in your direction after hearing Baji quietly snickering before looking back at the camera.

"Alright, ready?" The boy holding the camera questioned, earning some complaints from your friends to 'hurry up'. "O-okay! Say cheese!"

At the last second, before the flash went off, you felt a hand grab hold of your wrist, tugging you right into the raven haired boy's side. His smile widened as you tumbled over, curses spewing past your lips as you landed against him, his arm raised and locked around the back of your neck.

Your eyes were widened in surprise, lips slightly parted as the flash went off, the flutter of the camera taking the picture before you could even have the chance to try and escape from Baji's hold.

"Alright, it's done!" The boy said, holding the camera out with a nervous smile. Mikey stood up to grab the camera from the boy, excited to see the picture that was taken, paying no attention to the complaining shouts coming from you as you smack Baji upside the head.

"Damnit Baji! You're such an asshole." You grumbled, pushing yourself off the male and sending him a glare.

"Awww Y/N, your face is all blurry." Mikey pouted as he looked down at the picture, turning it around so all the others could see for themselves.

And it was true.

Your face was the only one that had come out blurry. Just barely able to make out the outline of your head, hair flying in the wind the moment Baji had yanked you in his direction. Baji had a mischievous smile on his face in the photograph, and anyone with common knowledge would have been able to come to the conclusion that he was the one who messed you up.