#10

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

Weeks passed and you are not gonna lie, you two are really getting along well. You never thought you would ever get attracted towards someone this way. This was an alien feeling to you.

His presence made you feel blissful. You felt incomplete without him all the time. You didn't figure out what it was. You could say that you were currently having a crush on your own husband, his cute behavior, his protectiveness towards you, his bubbly vibes and not to forget his aura and looks. Each of these things was driving you nuts.

You literally lost the hope that this marriage will ever work out, in the beginning but; now it's not the same anymore.

The way your heart went crazy when you heard his voice was something so new. You became a typical fangirl of your husband.

"Good Morning Tae." You whispered in his ear.

"Morning Baby." He replied hugging you tight.

"Stop with the cheesy lines atleast in the early morning." You chuckled.

"No." He replied.

"Come on. Get up. It's already 10." You said trying to get up.

"Yah, it's Sunday. Let us relax." He said pulling you back.

"So sorry Taehyung, but I have got work to do. I better go." You replied and walked to shower.

"Y/n?" He called and you hummed.

"We have to go to a party tonight. It's basically a business party. Be ready." He said and you made an 'O' with your face and nodded.

TIME SKIP

You began to get ready for the party. You didn't even know what to wear. Like which girl does? Even after having the entire closet filled up, you couldn't decide what to wear.

Actually, you are a simple person. But when it comes to party, you like extreme party stuff. But, it's a business party so you need to dress sophisticatedly.

Checking out all the clothes for the 100th time, you suddenly spotted a dress, a decent one which would even add up to your glamour.

"Huff! Finally." You sighed in relief and plopped on the bed.

Getting up, you quickly changed and sat across the dressing table.

"Make-up? Gosh. It's not my thing. I feel sleepy after wearing make up. But it's Taehyung's party, so I need to look good as well. Aigoo! Fine, let's go with it." You somehow convinced yourself to wear some light and nude makeup.

Gently placing an armlet on your left ram, you put on some simple earrings. Finally, looking up at mirror, you felt a bit disappointed.

"Why don't I look good in anything? Why am I so ugly?" You cursed heavens and sighed.

"Who said you're ugly?" A voice interrupted your pessimistic thoughts.

"Huh?" You became blank.

"Who said you're ugly? I mean just look at your face. How could you even be so harsh on yourself Y/n? You're so pretty. Atleast you're better than girls with two faces." Taehyung scolded, walking upto you.

"Two faced girls?" You wondered.

"Yes. They have 2 faces. One with make up that is too bad to be seen and other one with make up which is so unnatural. Ugh! You look so good even without makeup and yet think too low of yourself?" He said pulling you into a slight hug.

"Aah. You said that because you're my husband." You said looking up in his eyes.

"No. I just let you know the truth. I like your originality." He said pecking your lips.