Part 29

In the last chapter, we learned of Melissa's decreasing health and her getting cancer.

Then came Izuku's absurd plan to dump momo and well his mom's reaction soon followed being an overly dramatic stretched 'what.'

Now-

"Are you crazy, Izuku why would you dump her?" asked a frustrated Inko, Izuku bluntly looked at his mom and said, "just kidding, I was messing with you, off-course I won't dump my girlfriend you know."

Izuku then walked towards the door saying "I guess ill get going, see ya mom" he leaves before Inko could do anything. 

Inko sat at the dining table and called all might who picked up the phone after a few rings "yes, honey" asked all might, inko answered "you are taking izuku and his friends to I-island right" "yes, I am, why anything wrong?"

Inko just sighed and said "keep an eye on izuku he is acting weird" "I'll handle it don't worry."

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, with izuku he had arrived at the dorms and found Aizawa sitting outside the dorms.

Izuku walked over and sat beside Aizawa taking in the night sky as both did not dare speak to one another.
both knew that they were the reason why melissa was dying, izuku dared to break the silence but was cut off by aizawa "listen... you and your friends are going to I-Island tomorrow so go and rest and don't beat yourself over it it was an accident it's not your fault"

Aizawa was holding his tears in until he was hugged by izuku as they both broke down crying "I will stop blaming myself when you do the same... I know both of us think it was our fault but it was a coincidence... so don't beat yourself over it" as he broke the hug and they wiped their tears and smiled at each other before walking to their respective rooms.

The next day the entire class was on the plane along with all might in his normal form (which is his form from the two heroes movie) Melissa was also on the plane as well as her dad going to I-island to find a cure for his daughter.

The plane landed and Izuku walked out with momo holding his hands as he took deep breaths he suddenly stopped causing momo to stop as well as she asked him "what's the matter."

Izuku simply looked at her and said "I don't know I can't keep on pretending anymore."

"About what?" momo asked izuku with his mouth open breathing heavily like he was about to have a heart attack or a panic attack as he said "I am losing my mind help me" as tears came out of his eyes.

And the once thought invincible hero fell to his knees screaming as everyone quickly turned around and went to him then suddenly lightning fell near them as they all were blown away.

They all heard laughter as they recovered from the sudden attack. 

All they could hear was a burst of maniacal laughter as Izuku rose up from a creator but with his costume a dark tone than usual and his eyes yellow instead of green. 

"Get ready to meet the maker"

End of chapter.

Author's Note-

I know I am very late but shit happened I lost a very dear friend of mine and like shit went south and by shit I mean life, I had an operation or as some call it surgery, so I will try to keep on working hope you guys will keep on supporting. 

And I will see you all in the next chapter.