chapter six : the party

The three best-friends were working on the Kissing Booth

The three best-friends were working on the Kissing Booth. "Our booth is going to kick ass at the carnival. Oh, and news update: Mia stopped me in the hall and said that she's going to the party tonight. She wanted to make sure that I would be there." Lee said.

"Well, sir, I wish you the best of luck with that." Elle said and her phone dinged as well as Tessa's. "Oh, I have to go to cheer practice right now and then I have to go to a dance class after." Tessa said. "Same but I only have soccer practice. Can you still give us a ride afterwards?" Elle said.

"Oh, I can't. I'm taking my parents to the airport. But Noah can give you a ride." Lee said looking towards Tessa and Elle joined in. "Convince him to do the booth. You're gonna have to ask him and your brother eventually." Lee said and Tessa got a little annoyed but agreed to it.

Tessa went to her cheer practice as Elle went to her soccer practice. Once it was over, Elle told her that her dad was picking her up. Tessa told her she would go with Noah so she could ask. Tessa then walked out as she watched Mike pick up Elle from soccer.

Tessa was still in her cheer outfit. She was going to change into her dance clothes at the building she takes her classes at. Tessa walked out and heard Noah talk to cheerleaders and say, "We're having a party at my place tonight if you guys want to come. My parents aren't going to be home, so there's gonna be drinks. My brother will be there, but you know." "Hey." Tessa yelled out as she was holding her backpack and her bag for dance.

"I'll catch you guys later." Noah said after looking at Tessa. "Hey." Noah said to her. "Lee said that you're gonna give me a ride to my dance class." Tessa said not sounding thrilled. "Yeah." Noah told her. "Where's your car?" She asked and he showed her that he brought his motorcycle.

She laughed and said, "Yeah, that's not gonna happen." "Look, I have a spare helmet. You'll be fine." Noah told her. "I'm not gonna get on that thing like one of your make-out girls." Tessa said. "They don't all make out with me." Noah said to the blonde and she crossed her arms looking at him.

"Okay, so like, 95% of them make out with me, but that is clearly not what's happening here, so if you could just get on the damned bike please." Noah said to her as she got her earphone's in. "It's so beautiful outside, I think I'm just gonna go run to my dance class. Get a little warm-up in." Tessa said. "Are you serious? Your dance building is like five miles, your in a skirt and you have two bags." Noah said.

"What?" Tessa asked as she got her earplugs into her ears and started her music. "Are you serious?" Noah said and Tessa cut him off saying, "I'm sorry. Can't hear you. I'll see you at the party, okay?" Tessa said and began to run. "No, you won't. I told you not to come." Noah told her. "Better get used to disappointment!" Tessa yelled.

"See? I knew that you could hear me!" Noah yelled and smirked at the beautiful badass blonde. Tessa got to her dance classes and loved to go there. She was one of the best dancers at the building. Tessa liked cheer but her favorite sport had to be dance.