Chapter 15

Megan Taylor

"Want to go back up to the room" Chris asks me standing up from his position on the sand.

"Yeah" I held my hand out for him and he helped my stand on my feet.

As we walked back into the hotel lobby we chatted quietly to each other carefully winding in and out of the surrounding people still lingering around.

"Are you excited for bowling?" He asks me once the elevator starts moving.

"Yeah, I'm going to win" I look at him with a cheeky smile.

"No you won't, I will" Chris said as we walked up the corridor to our room.

"Want to know a secret?" I asked him.

"Obviously"

"I'm actually pretty shit at bowling"

"No way, I don't believe that" He exclaimed, his tone laced with sarcasm.

"Oh shut up Chris" I say as he opened the room door.

"Hey bitches, your favourite person is back" He said loudly as he strolled into the quite room.

"Chris shut the fuck up" Nick complained walking into the bathroom.

I headed towards Matt, he was sat on the bed fully clothed. Chris and Katie were laying down on the bed across from him.

"Hey" I said to him, hugging him as he opened his arms.

"Hi, I like your hoodie" He said as I felt him smirk against me.

"First thing I found this morning, it was on the floor" I pulled away from him.

"Keep it" He said to me looking back down at his phone. I kissed his cheek before walking over to Katie, realising I haven't spoke to her properly in a while.

"Excuse me Megan, please keep PDA to a minimum thanks" Chris said in a weird voice.

"That's not what you were saying on the beach" I reply as I squeeze between him and Katie.

"What was said on the beach?" Nick asks, coming out from the bathroom.

"Nothing" Chris said quickly as he jumped up to use the bathroom.

"What was said?" Katie whispered to me.

"Nothing bad, just thanked me for making Matt happy" I whispered back.

"How cute of him" She responded. I smiled at her. Katie, Nick and I made conversation for a while before I realised I was the only one not ready.

I grabbed my clothes and made my way into the bathroom. I stood under the shower, the hot water flowed down my body leaving me in a state of contentment. I must've stayed in the shower for longer than I thought because I was interrupted by banging on the door.

"Hurry the fuck up" Nick yelled at me.

"Give me two minutes"

I quickly hopped out of the shower and dressed myself. I left my wet hair down not having the time nor effort to do anything else with it.

I entered the main room to see everyone laying on their beds on their phones, looking very bored.

"Hello" I said, all of them turning their heads towards me "Are yous ready?"

"We were waiting on you smartarse" Katie said getting off her bed walking towards the door, everyone following her. Matt grabbed my hand, linking them together as we made our way down to the van.

We reached the bowling alley and went to the desk to pay and get shoes.

"I honestly don't know what size shoe I am" Nick said as we all laugh at him.

"Wait what size shoe are we in American sizes?" Katie turned to me with a confused face.

"I don't know" I reply back to her. A quick google search later, we found ourselves at our lane.

"We are typing the names" Katie and Nick say as they barge through us typing on the screen.

A few giggles later I look up to see the names displayed on the overhead screen.

Bernard
Megster
Chrispy
Nick
Katie

"Why did you put fun names for yourselves?" I ask them.

"That ruins the fun" Katie says back to me.

"Bernard really?" Matt said annoyed to Nick.

"It's ok Benny" He rubbed his arm "It's your turn"

Matt grabbed a bowling ball and walked up to the top of the lane. He swung his arm back, building momentum before swinging it forward and letting the ball go. The ball rolled down the lane successfully knocking down all the pins.

"In your face Nick" He said walking back to the seats and sitting down.

I grabbed a pink bowling ball and walked towards the lane. I copied Matt's actions and let the ball go. Unfortunately it went straight into the gutter. Chris started laughing at me.

"Told you she was bad" Katie said in between laughs.

"I don't know how to hold it properly" I said with a frustrated sigh.

"Here I'll show you" Matt said walking over to me. He grabbed another ball handing it to me and showing me how to hold it. He placed his hand on top of mine guiding me. We released the ball, it rolled down the lane hitting the left corner. Five pins fell over.

"Yay" I exclaimed looking over at the others "Did yous see that"

"So cool Megan" Chris said unamused standing up for his turn. Matt gave me a high-five before we sat down and watched the end of the game.

The game finished up with Chris winning, sadly boosting his ego tremendously. Katie came in second, Matt following behind her closely. Nick came second last while I unpredictably came
last.

"Next time I'm beating all of you guys" I said to the group as we walked back out to the van.

"In your dreams pipsqueak" Nick said looking down at me.

"Nick what are you on about?" Matt said back to him " You only bet her by three points"

"Three points is enough" He said as they bickered back and forth.

MeganTaylor

MeganTay: Spoiler alert! I won

View comments

ChristopherSturniolo: No you didn't stfu
    ↳MeganTaylor: I smell a sore loser 👃

Username1:😍😍

Nicolassturniolo: Don't believe her guys, I bet her by 3 points
    ↳MeganTaylor: Wow so many😱

Matthew.Sturniolo: My bowling tips came in handy
    ↳MeganTaylor: Don't flatter yourself babe
        ↳Username2: Babe🥰😱