Welcome to Opera's Preparations Irumi-chan!

Warning: contains vulgar language
___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her heritage and being is completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Clara began to try to pull up and go through the window, wanting her playtime with her Irumikins as Asmodeus pulled with his entire weight to keep Clara down and out of sight. "What do you think you're doing?" He growled under breath. "You mustn't make a single move before we know what Master Irumi is planning!!" He scolded through gritted teeth. 'Most of all I want to hear what he and the Student Council President are talking about! I have to know! But still! In the honor of my name, I will never stoop to something as low as eavesdropping!'

"Well Irumi? Speak up, what is your ultimate dream?" Ameri demanded as Irumi's hands began to tremble, turning paler.

'Dream...?'

'Have I ever been allowed to dream? What would it be? Am I allowed to exist enough to have a dream for my future? Back then it's been about paycheck after paycheck, living off of scraps, scavenged plant life, and endless orders. Have I ever even thought for myself? I've always done what was asked of me and that was all especially after...'

Irumi shook her head to clear the most stubborn and traumatizing memory she held, shuddering out an anxious breath as she glanced back at Ameri. Her mind was becoming overloaded trying to process and answer that question as she let out a choked up sound. Dream? Dreams? What were they? Did she ever have any?

The small blue-haired girl's face began to redden till it became crimson with smoke fizzing off the top of her head. Knees buckling, she grabbed the little table to her side as she knelt to the floor with a distressed whine.

Ameri stiffened in shock watching Irumi collapse, "are you alright?!"

That was the last straw for Clara, running full speed away from the window and back into the hallway to bust into the room through the doors. "No fair Lady Red-hair!!!! Gimme back MY IRUMIKINSSSS!" Clara yelled in a huff. Asmodeus threw himself onto his feet upon realizing what was happening, muttering an 'uh oh' before yelling at the girl to hold on as he gave chase.

"Valac! Come back!!!" he yelled, gaining up to her speed. "I WANNA PLAY TOO!" "You will not ruin this for him!" "Conner, Merph! Help me out! Take this! Slipper- attack!!!"

Asmodeus gritted his teeth, jumping forward to get in her way of kicking the door open. "You will not get past this door-gah!" he stumbled slightly as she kicked him directly in the torso but managed to steady himself and keep her out.

Upon afterwards, Azz did his absolute best to keep this demoness out of the room; without a single doubt in his mind that what Irumi was currently doing was of the most substantial importance that no one has the right to dare interfere.