chapter seven : hung-over

Tessa woke up and groaned as she rubbed her eyes

Tessa woke up and groaned as she rubbed her eyes. She sat up and noticed she was in a bed. Tessa saw a football gear, a motorcycle poster... Stuff that belonged to Noah. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" Tessa thought as her eyes widened. She looked down and saw she was in Noah's football jersey...

"I'm in Noah's t-shirt!" Tessa thought and the freaked as she looked under the blanket thinking she could of had sex with Noah as she was drunk. "Oh, no! Dress is missing but underwear is still on. Okay. We can work with that." Tessa thought and her head was in pain a little due to a hangover.

Soon Noah came out but only in a towel due to coming out of the shower. "Oh, sweet mercy!" Tessa thought as her eyes widened once again. "Sorry." Noah said. "It's okay." Tessa said. "I didn't mean to wake you. I was just grabbing some clothes." Noah told her. "So, how bad was I?" Tessa asked a bit nervous about what he would tell her.

"You were about to strip on the pool table in front of a bunch of guys and then go skinny dipping. Logan texted me to come and get you, so I carried you out before too much came off. Oh, and you threw up on your dress." Noah told her and Tessa sighed.

"Noah, I am so sorry." Tessa told him. "It's okay. But I mean, this is exactly what I was talking about, Blondie." Noah said coming closer to her. "Oh, this is so embarrassing! Oh, I hope I didn't snore." Tessa said thinking he slept next to her. Noah laughed and said, "Tessa, I...  I slept in the guest room."

Noah nodded as she said as she got out of bed, "Oh, yeah. Of course. Okay. I am assuming the t-shirt means you saw me in my underwear?" "Yep. Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Okay!" Tessa said soon freaking out about Noah seeing her in her underwear. Noah laughed at her.

"Shorts, please! Can you... please?" Tessa asked and Noah shook his head at her. "Noah! Noah!" Tessa said getting annoyed. "All right, fine." Noah said getting them as Tessa said, "I'll just get it myself!" She then accidentally pulled the curtain down that she was hiding behind.

"Stop pulling!" Tessa yelled as she was caught in the curtain with him. "I'm not pulling anything!" Noah said to her. "Okay, well my arm is caught! Let me just reach down and..." Tessa then accidentally touched Noah's 'special area'.

"Oh, my God! I just touched it!" Tessa thought as her eyes widened. "I said stop wiggling!" Noah said to her as he was laughing at her. "Sorry!" Tessa said as she rushed to get the shorts on and get out of there. "Aren't you forgetting something? My t-shirt." Noah asked

"Your t-shirt. Right. I'm sorry." Tessa said stuttering a little. "Tessa!" Noah yelled laughing at her. "What?" She yelled back. "Jesus! I was kidding!" Noah said and laughed at her. "So, I should..." Tessa asked and he just told her, "Just get out, dork." "Okay, yeah. Yeah." Tessa said and went to Lee's room.

"Never let me drink again." Tessa said going to his bed. "It's okay. I got it covered. Made you and Elle an emergency survival kit. Some granola, sports drinks, antacids, and an epic dose of awkward shame!" Lee said giving her a bag.