seventy-six: lie ability

chapter seventy-six❝  im gonna light up this place and die in beautiful stars tonight  ❞lie ability

chapter seventy-six
❝  im gonna light up this place and
die in beautiful stars tonight 
lie ability

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

The Hellhound growled as it walked further into the cellblock. Kennedy and Stiles were silent, too scared to make any sounds. Theo and his pack stood on one end, but even Stiles could tell the Chimera's were scared by the creature standing at the other end. The pushed past Josh, stepping into Lydia's cell. Kennedy looked around, wishing she was able to re-trigger her werewolf side to help the banshee. But she couldn't, not until they were out of here and out of here alive.

Theo stepped back into the hall, this time with Lydia. His claws were at the banshee's throat. Kennedy's fingers lopped into the door she and Stiles were hiding behind. She glanced up, her face paling when she saw Valack staring right at her. He knew she was there, but he wasn't surprised. Her mouth parted in realization. Sloane was once working with Valack. At least to some degree. Sloane told Valack about her visions, especially ones of Kennedy. Though Valack didn't know it all, he knew Kennedy would be here tonight. He knew.

"Back off." Kennedy looked back at Theo, who was threatening Lydia's life in order for the Hellhound to stop. Tracy dropped Valack, who fell to the floor. Stiles grabbed Kennedy, pulling her back as they watched Jordan keep walking. "I said back off." Kennedy and Stiles tensed up as they watched Theo's claws pierce Lydia's skin. The Hellhound stopped walking, but not because of him. "Take him."

"The guy's on fire." Corey pointed out with alarm tracing his tone.

"You'll heal. Do it."

Kennedy watched as Tracy snarled. Josh and Corey stood there, unsure what to do. Tracy hissed out as she ran. Valack crawled across the floor. Tracy struck her Kanima claws into Jordan's stomach. The Hellhound looked down. Kennedy tilted her head as she realized the Kanima venom didn't affect Jordan Parrish, not when he was a Hellhound. Tracy was quickly shoved towards a cell with one swing of Jordan's arm. Josh came up next, grabbing a electrical pipeline from the side and pulling it off the wall. His eyes were purple, something Kennedy actually found unique. She could see the electricity radiating off of Josh as he grabbed Jordan's shoulder. Once again, to both Stiles and Kennedy's surprise, Jordan remained unaffected.

Realization crossed Josh's features. "Theo, this isn't working!" He shouted. Even Theo was surprised. Quickly, Jordan shoved Josh back into the wall. Kennedy watched as Valack came out of Lydia's room with the trepanation tool, shoving it into Theo's leg. Theo shouted in pain as he let go of Lydia. The Banshee fell to the floor. Valack hit Theo in the head, causing the Chimera to fall.

"Sorry Theo, but I'm not done with her yet." Valack said as he pulled Lydia off the ground. Stiles and Kennedy watched, and looked over as an invisible Corey grabbed Jordan's arm. Corey made himself visible, smirking until Jordan looked at him. Valack turned towards the door, seeing both Stiles and Kennedy standing there. Screaming caused all of them to look back. Jordan had ignited not only himself, but Corey on fire. Corey flew backwards, landing onto Stiles.