A droplet on lotus leaf

Seema: Papa jalthi... Anand pack soon, we are getting late for the flight..

Raj: Seema! where is my medicine?

Seema: Papa I already have it packed, aur thoda check karo..

Gaurav:  Seema! why are the kids still not ready?

Seema: Gaurav you have only one wife and she can do one job at a time.

Gaurav: wow, idea is good

Seema: Try Karo, papa now a days the kids in our society call him as Gaurav Uncle..

Raj: Chodo Seema ( Gaurav smiles looking at his wife)

Anand: Gaurav bhaiya, aaj bhi romance?

Gaurav: Did you hear your bhabi? She is asking me to marry one more girl to help her, how can i say no to her order?

Seema: Yesterday I asked you to get me a cup of water, but you ran away but today you seem to obey your wife. What a change?

Gaurav: Maaf karo meri maa , you are my only wife and life

Anand: Aww romantic....

Seema: we are gonna get late and Kunal bhaiya is gonna kill us all.

Siddhi was still sitting in her room, she had no clue on where her destiny is leading her nor why she is still with Kunal Chopra. Maybe a tiny part of heart still belives that Kunal loves her somewhere.

Raj(knocks the partially opened door): Siddhi beta!

Siddhi: come in papa,(gets up from the bed)

Raj: everyone is waiting for Kunal , where is he beta?

Siddhi: Is Kunal not at home papa?

Raj: No beta, I thought he would have told you

Siddhi: No papa

Raj( about to leave) : Beta, do you remember your Patna trip? When we all where at daduji's place and you were passing via our place?

Siddhi : Haan papa, how can i forget? The only family outing that we had and i missed it.

Raj: Kunal knew that you would eventual come home in 3 days but he still came to see you at that Junction. He traveled 2 hours to meet you me , just for the sake of 2 mins of your time.

Siddhi: Papa..aap kyun yeh sab ..

Raj: beta Kunal doesn't express his feelings or emotions very easily nor he is good at it. He is a very good lawyer , can rule the court with his speech but when it comes to his loved ones he cant. Give him some time beta he will realize his mistake.  Im telling this not because im his father but you are my daughter and i would be the first person to stand when a wrong is done to you even if the other person is my son.

Siddhi hugs Raj: Thanks papa..

Raj: Chalo, get ready happily...

Kunal arrives 10 mins before they depart,..

Seema: Papa, the car has arrived come lets take these bags..

Raj: Kunal!! What took so long?

Kunal: Some court work papa

Raj: Go get your bags and also call Siddhi, we will wait out.

Kunal : Haan papa..

Sinal Room

The ambience was dark, sad and so was her state, and now Kunal has now come in to cast his shadow in the room