CHAPTER NINE

My mouth dropped open.

The arrogant blonde from my last game was standing right in front of me.

I didn't think I was ever going to see him again.

He was leaning against the door frame just like at the game that I played with him.

How did they know each other, they don't seem like they'd be friends.

He was just so different.

His face had a annoyed look on it, he probably isn't so happy that two girls, one of them a complete stranger, were knocking at his door in the middle of the night.

„ Chishiya I need you to help her"
She asked not demanding but almost begging him.

Chishiya, I finally know his name.

I slightly smiled at him.

„ hm why would I do that?" He looked me up and down slowly scanning my body before looking at my wound.

Please, she saved my life.. I owe her"
Kunia knew that he would never waste his time doing stuff for others without getting something in exchange which is why she's begging.

And even if we did have a real connection her being so desperate to safe me still surprised me.

I was however loosing a lot of blood as well as still being in a lot of pain.

So I didn't mind it.

„ Well but I don't owe her do I ?" He asked while smiling at me.

Chishiya she is bleeding out, I really need you to do this for me ok? I'll do whatever you want" she held eye contact with him trying to convince.

He stayed quiet for a bit before he answerd.

You better keep your promise" He pushed open the door wider for us to enter.

It felt really out of character to have him do this for me and her so he definitely planned something to make it of use for him.

Kunia carried me inside the apartment.

It was big, a small open entrance that leads into the open living /kitchen area.

The entire walls were just huge studio windows that gave you a view over Tokyo.

I let out a little gasp at the beauty of the apartment.

It was all in a minimalist/ modern style fitting his appearance.

At the right of the entrance was a door, probably his bedroom.

put her down on the chair at the dining table." The annoyed tone not leaving his voice.

We did as told.

I was feeling really uncomfortable for many reasons, first obviously not being welcome here, second putting kunia in a situation we're she had to Literally beg and make a huge promise just for me and also because there was a fucking arrow in my leg.

Why do I keep forgetting about that last part.

Chishiya went to the kitchen and grabbed medical stuff that he needed for the procedure.