Chapter 44

YAMOT NA kinatok ni Mirrow ang pintuan ng silid ng magulang niya.

"Dad! Mom! What the heck is taking you so damn long?!" He shouted.

Huminga siya ng malalim at sinuklay ang buhok niya dahil naiinis siya.

Darn it! Mahigit isang linggo niya ng hindi nakikita si Silence. At hindi niya pa ito nakakausap. Silence could be thinking they have already broken up! But no! He was just trying to loosen his anger after what happened.

It took him sometimes 'cuz every time he sees her bruises it just riled him up in anger. And like he always used to do when he's furious, he keeps quiet and didn't talk to her because he knows, if he talks to her with his heart filled with rage and mind close to understanding her reasons they'll just end up hurting each other with words they'll regret later on.

And he didn't want that. Words cuts deeper than a physical attack. It doesn't fade easily and it is something that the scars are invisible. Unseen pain is harder to fade and removed.

Kakausapin niya naman ito kung hindi na siya galit pero ang gago nitong ama hindi na hinatid ang dalaga pauwi sa bahay niya. Tang'na talaga!

But in another hand, it gives him also time to heal his wound without her noticing it.

"Mom!" He knocked one time and a few moments passed and the door opened with her Mom wearing an elegant dress with a gift in hand. Dad was at her back wearing a tux.

"Son, I don't know why we must be with you," ani Mom saka tinanggap ang binigay na pouch ni Dad. "Manliligaw ka Mir, hindi mamanhikan."

Kunot noo niyang tinignan ang magulang niya. "I don't know how to do it so we'll do it the Crown's way."

"Which of the Crown's way?" Mom arched her brow with a smirk. Humawak ito sa braso niya at kay Dad saka nila tinungo ang elevator.

Tumaas ang isang gilid ng labi ni Mirrow ng may maisip. "Well... The chaotic and unsophisticated."

Bumaling si Mom kay Dad pagkapasok nila ng elevator. "Mahal, mukhang mapapasubo ka ngayong gabi pagnagkataon."

Nagkibit-balikat si Dad at hinalikan ang gilid ng noo ni Mom. "That's fine as long as Mir gets to keep his wife. A fight with Darth is nothing."

Mirrow grinned with all the support his parents has for him. "Thanks, parents."

Mom and Dad nodded. They went out of the lift and headed to the living room on the ground floor where all his brothers are waiting. They will be coming with them. He needed his whole family after the talk he had with Silence's annoying father. He has to get back at that old man from annoying him.

Mirrow smirked and bumped his fist to all of his eleven brothers who were all wearing suits.

"Ready?" He asked with a wide grin.

"Yup! Yup!" Rosh replied eyes glimmered with mischief.

"Sons..." Mom trailed looking at them one by one. "Are you planning something?"

"Nah..." Inakbayan ni Lorch si Mom. "It's just a brothers thing, Mom. Nobody will get hurt."

"Pity," Dad mumbled. "I was expecting to at least one of you to give a worthwhile of blackeye to your uncle Darth."

"Well, Dad, we planned on just ticking his nerves," Mirrow replied and headed towards the exit of the manor followed by his family.

That old man instructed him to court Silence the old way. He doesn't know what old ways old man is mumbling about but Silence's father insisted that the courtship should last at least half a year which he bloody opposed.