6

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

150K?!?!!!!?? screaming, crying, throwing up
I LOVE YOU ALL

and in celebration.....
surprise...

<6>
you missed

"Repeat after me."

"I can do that."

"You're going to do amazing."

"You will dodge all of the bludgers."

"You will dodge all of the... blenders?"

"Bludgers."

"I said that."

"You will win."

"You will win."

"I will kiss James no
matter the circumstances."

"I will possibly kiss James
if he does win."

silence

"Are you serious?"

"No, i'm Petunia."

      With an annoyed looked on James's face and a cheeky smile on Petunia's — the blonde jumped into his arms, giving him a good luck hug.

it was the last quidditch game.

     As it was now early February, the cold air did not dim, but rather picked up — leading loads of students to bundle up for the outdoor weather. And Petunia, who did not have many options, was kindly offered James's jumper, which was slightly bigger than the girl, barely gracing her finger tips.

    Her hair was up in a ponytail, trying to stop the blockage of wind — And Petunia's rosy cheeks were covered in red paint, sporting two G's on each side.

she was freezing—

—so, that was her excuse for staying in james's arms much longer than intended.

he didn't mind.

    He did mind, however, when Petunia was pulled off of him and into the arms of Marlene, who jumped excitedly in the air.

     "I can't wait to kick Slytherin's ass!" She cheered loudly, earning a disapproving look from McGonagall — who was trying her hardest to hold back a nod.

Petunia couldn't help but smile.

      And as a Marlene finally let her go, seeing Dorcas, Petunia watched as she ran up to the girl — taking them both by surprise as she easily pulled her in for a kiss.