The Morning After...

Reinhard: I don't mean to doubt your judgement....

Pleiades: Sure sounds like it right now.

Currently, Reinhard and Pleiades were sitting across from one another at the dinner table. They were discussing Pleiades's new "allies."

Reinhard: I apologize, but they....Don't seem like the best possible option for camp members.

Pleiades tiredly leaned back in his seat, he honestly wanted to go to sleep right now due to the long day, but he supposed that he owed Reinhard an explaination.

Pleiades: Trust me, I know that they're not. But as "Pride" my options are rather limited.

The Sword Saint nodded with slight uncertainty being present in his movement.

Pleiades: But...It's not like all of them are hopeless. Pandemonica and Lucifer seem to be fairly well versed in skills that we require. While Justice could be a nice training partner, lord knows I need it considering the amount of attempts on my life had been made in the last week or so.

Reinhard: I certainly agree that that's fair, but don't Miss Cerberus and miss Modeus have any valuable skills?

Right as he said that, the sound of plates braking could be heard in the background as Flora and Kelly were attempting to keep Cerberus at bay.

Keyword "attempting."

Reinhard: Well...Maybe...

Before he could even think of his next words though, Pleiades got up with a tired look on his face.

Pleiades: I'm not dealing with this today...Rein, make sure they don't burn the mansion down while I sleep, kay?

Reinhard nodded as Pleiades yawned and went to his room to sleep while hoping that the mansion isn't completely obliterated while his keen eye isn't watching.

He really hopes that these demon girls have the common decency to not burn down the mansion on their first day here....Actually, that seems like a realistic thing to expect. Yes, he should be able to trust them not to burn everything down....

R-Right...?

*One good night of sleep later*

Oh wow! As Pleiades opens his eyes, the roof isn't currently collapsed on top of him and nothing seems damaged! Still, the fact that he already had to worry about the mansion's structural integrity on the first day was slightly worrying.

But perhaps, maybe he's worrying too much? Maybe after some time they'll properly behave themselves and not make his life completely miserab-

Okay, why the hell is there someone on top of him right now?!

His eyes snapped wide open as he felt a weight of a person on his chest, hugging him tightly.

Luckly, he could still feel his clothes on, so this most likely wasn't Modeus that had come in the night and done any nasty stuff to him while he slept.

...Actually...Why'd he even take Modeus with him when he has to fear whether or not he'll be rap-

He cleared his thoughts as he focused on the situation at hand, he looked slightly down and saw that whoever this was, they were covered by the blanket as they hugged his body.

But there was one, crucial detail that helped him figure this mystery out.

The dog ears sticking out of the blanket.

He was about to attempt to lift off his blanket just to be sure, but then he noticed that he couldn't move his right arm as something was currently holding it.