NOT A CHAPTER!

So, fuck crystal breathing now, that's your second breathing style, since I am bored and feeling kinda creative right now I'll introduce you to 'Meme breathing'!

Meme breathing: a very trick you type style, usually messes with opponents mind.

1st form: Idiotic blast!
A slash that is stabbed anywhere but the neck that the user chooses, makes the opponent
see weird memes that they didn't even know existed and also make them question life with this weird shit hitting them like a blast of idiocity. Won't work for upper moons / Muzan but will still do damage.

2nd form: Meme team!
User summons 2 clones of themselves in the opponent's vision when you actually just sliced their brain vertically 3 times, making them braindead until its regenerated. Lasts longer the weaker the demon. Max: 7 seconds Minimum: 1 second. (P.s this will NOT work in real life kids, don't commit murder)

3rd form: I like ya cut G!
User hits opponent in the head usually knocking them out, like the meme as the title suggests.
Usually used for if a opponent is charging you or if you're charging at the opponent.

4th form: Likeverytransformationinakidstvshowever! (Translation: Like every transformation in a kids tv show ever!)
Basically as the title suggests, user swaps weapons, using a gun now. The gun has bullets covered in wisteria making it effective to kill lower opponents or disable stronger opponents.

5th form: I believe I can fly! (We have no executions in this breathing style so I might aswell give you something.)
User jumps high in the sky looking like they are flying, kinda like Shinobu's one insect breathing form.
User then decapitates / attempts to decapitate the opponent before landing on the ground.

Crystal breathing: a very debilitating technique, it usually stuns opponent or kills them in a swift succession.

1st form: Crystal sky.
User swiftly creates 15 crystals about a mile up in the sky, letting them fall onto the opponent.
Slowing the opponent or freezing them entirely. Like meme breathing 2nd form, maximum of 10 seconds on slowing, maximum of 5 seconds on freezing. Minimum of 3 seconds on slowing, minimum of 0.5 seconds on freezing.

2nd form: Reflection.
Used most commonly when opponent uses a large / dangerous attack on user, making a crystal shield reflecting the attack back on the opponent. Practically an uno reverse card moment if you get what I mean.

3rd form: Shockwave.
User sends crystals flying everywhere horizontally, aiming at vital points and the neck. Crystals can kill the enemy due to the fact they automatically have wisteria covered on them, its just not very visible. Like I stated before, it can only kill lower opponents but weaken stronger opponents.

4th form: Emerald.
Users blade turns green for 2 seconds and during that time the sword becomes more durable and gets a power boost, stronger, durable demon necks can be cut off using this form, if you can rush it in 2 seconds that is.

5th form: Diamond.
Like 4th form, users blade turns crystal clear. (Get the joke? No? Okay I'll shut up.)
During that time the blade turns more fragile but can cut softer demon necks.

6th form: Ruby.
You know the deal. Users blade turns red and since that is the color of the blade Muzan hates oh so much
it can torture all demons, including Muzan himself and upper moons. Blade burns the opponents skin to the point of no regeneration for lower opponents and slow regeneration for stronger opponents.

7th form: Cold chains of the past.
User makes crystals, attempting to grab the arms and legs to chain the opponent down for an execution. Maximum seconds: 4 minimum: 2.