Ten

Jisoo awoke from her sleep with a terrible headache. She slowly sat up and looked at the clock on the nightstand next to her bed. She saw the time and surprisingly woke up fifteen minutes earlier than her usual wake up time. She felt like her head was going to explode, so she quickly went to the kitchen to get some medicine. After taking two pills with water, she immediately went back to her room to take a quick shower. Unlike Jisoo, Jiyeon was fast asleep since she had the day off. However, she immediately remembered that her cat had an early appointment at the vet. Jiyeon sighed loudly and slammed her hands on the bed in frustration.

"Fuck my life!" Jiyeon muttered and quickly got out of bed. Jisoo was already making breakfast when she suddenly heard her sister stomping on the floor. She saw Jiyeon's irritated face and Jisoo quickly smiled when she remembered that today was Arya's vet appointment.

"Oh my jiyeon you look exhausted...If you want I can take her to the vet so you can get some sleep." Jisoo said smiling at her sister.

"No...you'll miss your class...don't worry I'll go...besides it's only an hour so I think I'll be done early. I'm so looking forward to going home quickly afterwards to get some more sleep." Jiyeon said. Jisoo smiled at her sister's remarks and quickly motioned for her to sit down at the table.

"I made pancakes, some boiled eggs and also some fried potatoes." Jisoo said as she served them on her sister's plate on the table. Jiyeon smiled and clapped her hands in excitement.

"It looks great my dear sister!!" Jiyeon said and waited for Jisoo to come to the table. Then they started eating in silence. Jiyeon felt a little uncomfortable with all the silence, so she started talking.

 Jiyeon felt a little uncomfortable with all the silence, so she started talking

"So... how was the university?" Jiyeon asked while eating. Jisoo looked at her with a small smile on her face.

"It's going well." Jisoo replied. Right after Jisoo's answer, the room was filled with silence again. However, Jisoo had something on her mind that she wanted to tell her sister.

"Jiyeon-ah..." Jisoo said quietly. Jiyeon tilted her head to see Jisoo's face.

"Yes?" Jiyeon replied.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you lately! I was rude to you and now I kind of understand why you warned me so much about Haein." Jisoo said without looking at her sister because she was embarrassed. She was looking at her plate the whole time, fiddling with her food with the fork in her hand. Jiyeon frowned and looked at Jisoo worriedly.

"Did something happen between the two of you last night? Because the scene I witnessed in your makeup room yesterday was really unusual and far from how you usually treat him". Jiyeon asked. Jisoo quickly looked away from her sister and bit her lower lip nervously.

"I...I...somehow found out something I didn't know about him and I'm so confused and angry about it. I don't know if what he's telling me is the truth or just another lie!" Jisoo said with sadness in her voice. Jiyeon stopped what she was doing and looked sternly at her sister.