chapter eight : the kissing booth

It was the day of the fundraiser

It was the day of the fundraiser. The Dance Club's booth was set up and opening soon as everyone else's was already open. A guy was at the chess club's booth and tried to use the sledgehammer to see how fair he could test his strength... He made it to the 'good girl' result...

He handed it to Noah and hit it to the bell making it ding. Tessa walked out and went towards Noah. "Hey." Tessa said to him causing Noah to reply with a "Hey." "Um, listen... I know that we don't really see eye-to-eye on things, but I'm... I'm desperate. So maybe if you could just stop by the booth for a little. I don't know. I just... It would mean a lot to me." Tessa said to him.

Noah rolled his eyes and told her, "Wow. The independent Tessa Andrews who doesn't want to be told what to do by anyone, is begging somebody else for help." Tessa scoffed and said to him, "It is what it is, Noah. I mean, I just really thought that maybe it would be nice for you to do something for people that care about you." She walked away as Noah started to feel a little bad about what he said to her.

The booth was open. Lee announced, "Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! Come one, come all, behold the power and raw intensity of a kiss from one of our beautiful people! A ticket and a mint, which we encourage each and every single one of you to use! Just gonna be $5. All sales and epic smooches are final! As you may have noticed, there's a slight twist to this kissing booth. The people you will be kissing are blindfolded!"

Lee continued to announce, "First up, for the ladies. The one and only Ollie! All right! And for the guys, the breathtakingly hot Olivia! Alrighty, let's do this thing!" They started to load up on the money. "I'll take that." Lee said and Tessa said, "Thank you!" "A great smooch!" Elle said.

"Ollie!" A guy cheered as Ollie pulled a girl into a kiss. The three best-friends laughed as they continued to collect money. Elle even smelt the money causing Tessa to laugh. "Yeah!" people cheered as Warren kissed Gwyneth when it was her turn. "He needs a $20!" Lee told his two best-friends

Tuppen's turn was up and he yelled as he was blindfolded, "Yeah!" "Okay, give this guy two mints." Lee said. Tessa and Elle laughed at their funny best-friend. They kept loading up on money, Lee even counted the money that they had... They had a lot! The kissing booth was a hit!

"We are killing it." Lee said to the two girls. "Yeah!" Tessa and Elle said. "But we do have one problem. The girls are asking for Flynn and Logan, and I have a solution." Lee said... but mostly it was to cover for Noah.

"Alrighty! As promised, the next kisser is Flynn!" Tessa said as she loaded in a new name sign that said, Flynn. "Hold on. That is not Flynn." Vivian said. "That is Lee Flynn." Elle said and Vivian ripped her ticket.

"The only reason I ever talked to that dork was to make sure he'd get his brother to come to the booth tonight. Let's go." Mia said leaving with the OMG girls. Tessa and Elle sighed as Lee became a bit upset. "I guess I'm next." A girl named Rachel said.