🎆•*Chapter Eighteen*•🎆

"We have successfully defeated the demon slayer corps! And we have conquered the sun! There is no doubt that we are the most powerful beings alive, and now we can do whatever we please

"We have successfully defeated the demon slayer corps! And we have conquered the sun! There is no doubt that we are the most powerful beings alive, and now we can do whatever we please." Muzan told the uppermoons.

It was over.

The demon slayer corps amd the (idk how to say it) family that commanded the corps were all dead.

This meant unlimited eating, though they had to watch how many humans they ate or they would run out.

"Aren't you sooooo happy?! We can go do whatever we want!!!" Daki squealed happily.

"Yeah, Y/N- how about later you and I-?"

"Sorry but I decline." Y/N patted Douma's shoulder.

Nakime laughed to herself silently I'm the corner.

"There will be a new age of demon slayers soon though, you know?" Akaza reminded the uppermoons.

"But by that time, we'd already be evolved pass being killed by slayers! We could kill them easy peasy." Gyokko grinned which contorted his facial features horribly.

"True." They agreed.

"That fight wasn't any good. I actually want to do something..." Kokushibo sighed.

"He has a point. It'll be very boring for ever and ever." Y/N adds on.

The uppermoons frown.

It was the best part to fight strong slayers and be close to death. But now they would just have no real sole purpose in this world except to just live.

"Meh."

"Y/N can you help me????" Daki whined.

"Sure."

You grabbed the hair pin and started to put in into her bun.

"Done let's go!"

"*gasp!*"

A girl with black and orange hair gasps as she opens the window door to reveal you and Daki eating a human.

"Let that person go!"

Your mind suddenly flashes back.

"LET THAT WOMAN GO!" A red and black haired boy flashes through your mind, and you can tell Daki was thinking the exact thing.

You looked at the girl and you felt rage course through your veins.

I saw Daki screaming, engulfed in pink flames.

"It's...YOU..." Daki growled.

The girl groaned her katana.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I won't hesitate to attack you, uppermoons or not!!! Let that person go!!"

Daki launched her obi at her, sending her flying.

Out of nowhere, you were scared.

You were scared that the past might repeat itself but you would lose.

"ARE YOU SURE THEYRE DEAD?!"

Daki kicked the limp bodies.

"YEAH!! ITS OK!!!" She yelled back.

You sighed in relief.

You glanced at the demon boy, and you grinned.

They had lost again, 157 years after their old battle with the same siblings.

"Let's head back now." Daki picked up the bodies and put them into her obi.

"We can show the master! It'll be interesting!!"