Rantings and The First Change

Italics - Death/Mortem
Bold Italics - thoughts
Bold underlined - Parseltongue
Underlined - telepathic communication (speaking through the mind)

.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•._.•.

Harriet opened her eyes to see a slanted roof above her.

She sat up, in a lot of pain, and felt around above her, trying to feel around for the string that turned the light on, in the cupboard under the stairs.

Knock knock knock. BANG!

'Ahh must be Aunt Petunia' the girl thought.

"Get up girl! Breakfast won't make itself! I want everything perfect for Duddums birthday!" Her aunt screeched through the door to her niece.

So, as the day started, she was cautious in everything she did, still with the cautious and stiff shoulders that had been drilled into her since day 1, when they started to hunt the Horcruxs.

Breakfast was made, presents were given and opened, the drive to the zoo had been like last time, the time at the zoo had been similar, yet she knew that it was Nagini in the snakes enclosure. She let her out, but made sure Dudley didn't fall into the enclosure. She got a grateful look from her cousin for that.

'Yayyyyy!!! I changed something!!
Not like I'm not going to change anything more in my new life. Nooo, not at all.' The girl sarcastically thought to herself.

They arrived back at the Dursley's house, Harriet cooked them supper, cleaned, did the garden, and then got shoved back into her cupboard.

She could hear the owners of the home at the top of the stairs talking, wishing the others a good night, then the closing doors of the rooms.

Finally! Now I don't have to be stuck with the idiots.

The deity came out of nowhere as the door to the cupboard opened.

Hell naw, I ain't gonna fit in there. I know! We're gonna go see Reggie! He's been waiting for a few hours. I kept him company for a few of those hours but then I left cause Sally wanted something and then I had to come make sure you were doing alright- I'm ranting. Let's go now. I'll just apparate you to Gringotts. I'm surprised they're still opened at this time of night.

The poor girl was already tired, but wanted to get this sorted out.  Not to mention the ranting was kind of giving her a headache.

She needed to know the truth.
She needed to know what she had.
What family she had.
The money.
The properties.
The family heirlooms.
Everything.

So that's what they did.
The God apparated the duo to the steps of the bank.

A/N - sup guys.

It's kinda short.

I know I said I've been writing it, but my mind is overloaded and I am not comprehending what I'm writing and reading. Or pretty much anything I'm doing.- I'm ranting. I'll stop that.

Anyways,

Enjoy. I'll see if I can get my mind to work tomorrow.
And I'll make it longer.

Have a good night, or day, wherever you're from. 😊

Peace out ✌️

-Sbridge1