seventy-seven: a credible threat

chapter seventy-sevena credible threat

a credible threat

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

"When I agreed to him being in the pack, I did not agree to sharing my backseat!"

Liam rolled his eyes as he tried to scoot further away from Kennedy. "I don't know if you remember, but I didn't get a choice. What were you doing when I got bit? Oh right! Sleeping with your boyfriend!" He snapped with wide eyes.

"It was my birthday!"

"And I'm your birthday present!"

Stiles shouted, "Knock it off!" Causing the two to go quiet. Kennedy and Liam looked at each other, then Scott and Stiles in the front.

Scott looked down at his phone, "He's headed to the school." He told the group as he read his most recent message from Chris Argent.

Liam scooted forwards, "Why's Parrish headed to the school?"

Kennedy scooted forwards also, shoving Liam out of her way. "Because it's not Parrish. At least not right now." She told him with a straight face.

"Okay, why's a Hellhound going to the school?"

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education." Stiles stated sarcastically. "Liam, Hellhound's at the school, so, we're going to the school. Okay?" Kennedy nodded her head as Stiles shifted gears, speeding down the road.

Beacon Hills High was empty and silent, from what Kennedy could tell as she climbed out of Stiles's jeep. She looked around, flinching at the harsh sound of the passenger door slamming. Kennedy, Scott, and Stiles all slowly turned to look at Liam.

"Sorry,"

Kennedy sighed, rolling her eyes as she lead the way to meet up with Chris. He met them not too far from the Jeep, where Scott asked, "Where's Parrish?"

"I lost him. He's moving too fast." Chris told them

Liam looked to his left, his eyes widening, "Scott." The others looked over. "That guy's not moving at all."

Kennedy frowned at the body in the middle of the cement. Stiles smacked Scott, who was already walking closer. Stiles followed a few steps behind. Kennedy stood in between Scott and Chris. To be honest, Kennedy wasn't sure what good she'd do. After all, she still hadn't re-triggered her werewolf side yet.

The body was bloodied and torn up, They all stepped over or around it, continuing down the side walk. Not too long after the first body, was a second. Kennedy slowly looked up, and even Liam said something as they all looked at a school bus. It was filled with bodies.

One on the floor in the front slowly looked up. Kennedy felt sick as the boy reached out, "Help me." He breathed. Kennedy looked at Scott with uncertainty. The McCall took a step forward.