𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

EXCUSE MISTAKES!THANK YOU.

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIA

DECEMBER 1ST.2018
█████████████████████████████████████

Pulling the ringing device from her tote bag, Essence stared down at the caller ID quickly answering the call. "Yes, papa?" She spoke walking up the stairs making her way towards her dorm.

She had just got from her last class and was ready to sit down and get busy with her assignments that were due next week.

Essence was more of the procrastinator type, but for the first time in a very long time, She wanted to start on an assignment early so she wouldn't have to worry about it last minute.

She was trying to turn over a new leaf.

"It's an emergency Essey, I need you to come over." He said calmly on the other side of the phone smacking on some Chester hot fries.

There was no emergency, He just wanted to see his Essey since he was bored and had done clean up around the house inside and out.

Jacob didn't have nothing else better to do, so doing what he enjoyed doing the most, he called to bother Essence.

"You sound fine to me, are you sure there's an emergency ?!" She asked squinting her eyes as if he could see her.

Unlocking the door, she walked inside seeing Kentrell stretched out across her comforter hugged up against her giant teddy bear that took up majority of the bed.

Before class ended, Kentrell ended up texting her asking her if she wanted him to come over after his last class and of course she said 'Yes'.

She loved his company, and even though she would be with mijah and Myra majority of the time after class, if she didn't have to work, she'd tried squeezing kentrell in her schedule.

He didn't have the same amount of classes as she did, in fact she had five while he had four which meant he got released before her.

Essence had a spare key hidden in her flower dish so that's how Kentrell ended up getting inside the dorm.

Kentrell got tired of waiting while she was in her last class and since he had already told her that he was tired, he came over and took a nap.