chapter nine : the hook-up spot

"Oh my god

"Oh my god... What did I just do..." Tessa asked. "You kissed Noah." Elle said. "What am I gonna tell Lee?" Tessa asked. "Just tell him you were blindfolded so you didn't know it was him." Elle said. Tessa nodded. "Did you like the kiss?" Elle asked and Tessa shrugged. "You did... didn't you." Tessa nodded softly.

"Tessa, I won't tell anyone about the kiss or about your feelings towards Noah. But you do have to tell Lee." Elle said. "Is it fine if so go do that real quick?" Tessa asked. "Yeah. I'll be fine." Elle said. "Thank you... Wish me luck!" Tessa said and ran off. "Good luck!" Elle yelled as she was a bit nervous for her.

"That was really close." Lee said to Rachel as the were playing the ring-toss game. Tessa found them and said to Lee, "Hey." Lee saw her and said, "Oh, hey. I'll be right back, okay? Oh! That was really close!"

Lee walked towards Tessa as he saw her nervous look. "Hey. Hey. Is everything okay?" Lee asked. "Yeah, the booth is crushing it! We have made more than all the other booths combined." Tessa said. "No way!" Lee said with a surprised emotion. "It turns out people really like to kiss!" Tessa said laughing a little.

"What?" Lee joked and Tessa said, "And get this: I even wound up kissing your brother!" Tessa was nervous at what he thought of it. "What?" Lee asked. "Come on, Lee. It's no big deal. Seriously." Tessa said. "What?" Lee asked getting a little more serious.

"It's for charity, right?" Tessa asked. Lee rolled his eyes as he said, "Yeah... I guess so. Just don't end up grinding coochies with my brother, or I'll literally never talk to you again." Tessa and Lee began to laugh. "That and Rule Number Nine, of course." Lee said.

"Of course! Right. Come on, Lee. Seriously. As if." Tessa said and then left Lee so he could continue to hang out with Rachel. "How did her take it?" Elle asked. "Okay... He told me not to end up doing grindingly coochies with Noah or he would literally never talk to me ever again." Tessa said and Elle's eyes raised. "Wow." Elle said. "Yeah..." Tessa said.

"What's up, Sis? Hey Shelly." Logan said coming up. "Hey Logan." Elle said. "What are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming to the fundraiser?" Tessa asked. "Decided to come out and see how this booth of yours was doing." Logan said. "Oh! We are loaded!" Elle said showing the money.

"Holy shit! That is a lot!" Logan said. "Yep!" Tessa said. "Good idea for this." Logan said as Elle's phone dinged. "Damn it. It's my dad. He has to run to work real quick and he needs me to get home to watch Brad. But Lee was my ride! Damn it!" Elle said. "I could take you home." Logan said.

"Is that okay Tessa?" Elle asked. "Yeah. There's only a couple more minutes left. I can clean it up as well." Tessa said not giving a care in the world. Elle hugged her and said, "Thank you so much!" Elle grabbed her phone and left with Logan. "Oh Logan! Tell mom and dad I'll be home late!" Tessa said and Logan told her, "Got it!"

Logan drove Elle home and the two talked and once they got in front of her house. Elle got out and he got out of the car following her. Logan asked her, "Hey Elle... Could so talk to you about something?" Logan asked. "Yeah, what's wrong?" Elle asked. "Well there's this girl I like but... her friends got a rule that she can't date their relatives. I don't want to ruin those friendships for her so... what should I do?" Logan said trying to give the hint that the girl he liked was her.