An Exchange between Thoughts (1)

4am sharp; That was the time Ron had always waken up to start the day.

He first took a shower and changed his clothes, before greeting the other servants that was also starting to prepare the families breakfast and schedule.

It was always the same regardless which noble house he went.

  And at 6am, when he made sure everything was set. He and several other direct servants, would go the their respective liege to wake them up. Getting them ready and help them dress up for the occasion that would happen later.

And today was supposed to be like any other, 

But unlike what he had planned, something unexpected had happened. He stopped his hand mid way before before his knuckle touched the door from surprise;

PRANGGGG

.

.

  A loud crash sounded from behind the door, and without thinking twice; Ron opened the door hastily.

Thousands of glass shards spread across the floor surrounding the table where his young master was clutching on for dear life.

"Young master?"

. . .

"Young master?"

  Cale ignored the call of the worried butler that was slowly heading towards where he was-- No, he could barely even register the other's present when his head was spinning and his ears were ringing.

Child,

Cale heard a deep voice in his head that scratch his head like a siren's song;

Remember the deal I had offered you?

And all Cale could think of at the moment despite everything was, 'What is this crazy voice talking about?'

Before he passed out,

.

.

.

It wasn't real,

He knew that, but at the same time; 

It was real,

Cale looked around the white space he was in. 

It was spacious, very much so. 

  There wasn't anything in there. No table or chairs, not even a single patch of grass. He couldn't even see the walls. It was just an empty space and him. That's what made him think it wasn't real. But he was very much wide awake, That's why he knew this place wasn't just a dream.

A lucid dream, maybe? But wasn't he just awake moments ago?--

White flashed before his eyes, making him stumble a bit before regaining his balance;

'Hello Child',

It was that deep voice again,

'We meet again.'

  Cale wasn't given a chance to speak or think of anything before the voice just continued on their own; 'Though our meeting before was cut rather short, but I do hope you remembered our exchange before everything had went in flame...'

The red head frowned, the only exchange he had with This was some minutes ago before he was forcefully dragged into the space. He didn't remember ever talking to this Crazy--

'You said you would accept the offer I gave you if I helped you rewind time. Well.. I am expecting you to accept it either way since it involves that White star you hate so much'