Battle of Gods Part 2 - Super Saiyan God!

Third person POV

Vegeta couldn't believe what he had just heard, Kakarot was defeated while in Super Saiyan 3 with one blow.

Vegeta ( Internally, to King Kai ): Who could have possibly defeated him so easily?

King Kai: The one who defeated him was the son of Lord Beerus.

Vegeta: B-Beerus has a son?!

King Kai: Pipe down, Beerus, Whis, and Y/n are all on their way to Earth looking for a Super Saiyan God! Keep them entertained and don't anger Beerus!

Vegeta steps out of the Gravity Room and walks towards Bulma's party, which was being thrown outside of Capsule Corp.

Bulma, slurred and irritated, walks over to Vegeta.

Bulma: Oh, look who finally decided to join his wife's birthday party! At least you had the decency to show up, Goku isn't even here either.

She pouts and Vegeta goes to say something when he notices a beam of light a little ways away from the party before moving towards it.

Bulma: V-Vegeta, aren't you listening?

Vegeta ( Internally ): I can't let Beerus destroy Earth...

As he reaches where the light was, he sees three people. A tall blue man, Whis, from what he vaguely remembered, a giant purple, hairless housecat, Beerus, he remembered him vividly... And another man who was more humanlike in appearance. Was that his son?

Beerus, noticing Vegeta, speaks up.

Beerus: Oh? Prince Vegeta, it's been quite some time.

Vegeta quickly bows.

Vegeta: Y-yes, indeed, Lord Beerus. Not since that day years ago when you visited Planet Vegeta...

Beerus: Ah, yes. Your father was a rather rude individual. I remember I requested his finest maiden, and he tried to fool me with a lower class.

Y/n: Finest maiden... My mother?

Beerus: Indeed son, alright prince. You can get up.

Vegeta stands up straight, trying not to grit his teeth.

Beerus sniffs the air and a smile creeps onto his face.

Beerus: What a delectable aroma! What is that?

Vegeta: O-oh, my wife Bulma is having a birthday party... We would be honored to have you, Lord Beerus.

Beerus: Oh, you're married? I believe I'll pay my respects to her.

Y/n glares at his father a little as he walks away.

Whis: Something the matter, Y/n?

Y/n: ... I never knew her, but he said it as if she meant nothing... It just... It got under my skin, a little.

Whis: I understand your feelings of anger towards your father, but I don't think he meant to disrespect her. Lord Beerus and your mother... They didn't last long, but Beerus seemed to enjoy her company.

Y/n just stands in silence before nodding.

Whis: Well now, aren't you going to go eat as well?

Y/n: Now that you mention... I'm starved.

Whis and Y/n then join the party and everything goes smoothly for a while, until...

Beerus: Excuse me, Majin Buu.

Buu looks up at Beerus, confused.

Beerus: Would you please spare me a pudding cup?

Buu: No!

Beerus: What?!

Buu: No, pudding is all for Buu!

Buu then licks all over the pudding cups.

Beerus: You... You insignificant...

He powers up, his aura flaring.

Beerus: How dare you?! Now I'm MAD!

Vegeta: Beerus...! Damnit, Buu!

Y/n: Father!

Beerus flicks Buu away and the Z-Fighters start jumping into action, only to be quickly dispatched by Beerus. Angry that her party has been ruined, Bulma slaps Beerus, shocking the God before he slaps her back, knocking her out.

Vegeta stares in shock of what just happened before he furiously charges in at Beerus.

Vegeta: How dare you! THAT'S MY BULMA!

Vegeta throws a punch at Beerus, but his fist is caught, but not by Beerus. Bewildered, Vegeta looks up and sees Y/n, who promptly boots Vegeta away, knocking him out cold.

Y/n then turns to Beerus.

Y/n: Father, settle down! Remember, you're here for a Super Saiyan God, not a fucking pudding cup.

Beerus: But I wanted to try one!

Y/n: And you didn't think to ask Whis where you could just get some?

Beerus looks down, slightly embarrassed, but no longer angry.

Y/n: Yes, Buu was disrespectful, but as you recall, I'm sure, Buu has the IQ of a sack of diapers. Let's just wait for the Super Saiyan God before you start blowing up the planet, hm?

Beerus sighs and nods.

Beerus: I suppose you're right.

Y/n smiles at his father before he flies over to Whis.

Y/n: Whis, you heard, right?

Whis: Yes, I'm surprised you were able to calm him... Let's see, here! It's not far, you can grab Lord Beerus a pudding cup.

Y/n nods and flies off.

~ Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n giving Chibi Beerus a pudding cup ~

After Y/n retrieves a pudding cup for Beerus, Goku arrives claiming to know a way to summon the Super Saiyan God. After learning of the Super Saiyan God from Shenron, the Saiyans of Earth perform the Super Saiyan God ritual, transforming Goku into a Super Saiyan God. Soon, he and Beerus begin fighting.

Y/n: Goku is a lot more powerful than he was as a Super Saiyan 3, but why is father just messing around?

Whis: I believe he wishes to see what Goku is capable of.

Y/n crosses his arms and looks up.

Y/n: His power is still insignificant to myself, let alone father.

Whis chuckles and pats Y/n's back.

Whis: Look, they're stopping.

Sure enough, Beerus and Goku began descending, Goku barely conscious.

Y/n: Hm... Goku isn't Super Saiyan God anymore, but he still has God Ki.

Beerus: Hm, I'm satisfied with that power you displayed. Alright, Whis... Let's go.

Whis nods and father and I grab his back before flying away.

Whis: Oh, Y/n?

Y/n raises a brow.

Whis: My sister says hello.

Y/n blushes and looks away.

Beerus: Hm?

Whis: Y/n has the most adorable crush on Vados.

Beerus: Oh, I see.

Soon, they arrive on Beerus's Planet and Y/n goes to train some more, still blushing furiously.