Wattpad Original
There are 10 more free parts

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

THE SMELL of death, the reeking scent of blood soaking the soil and the corpses upon corpses of the empire's sorcerers and the kingdom's soldiers— it was a horrific sight to behold. And in the middle of that bloody slaughter was a woman with long brown wavy hair, holding a sword soaked in soldier's blood.

The Mistress of Nature and the sword Goddess— Gatria Valen Balsatra.

No mercy could be seen in her cold, calculating eyes. An air of malevolence in her gait. Only cruelty could be perceived from her graceful and beautiful face as she swiftly swung her sword made from her own essence and sprinted forward to attack once again.

Watching Gatria wield her sword was like watching a dancer on the stage. The only difference was Gatria was leaving a trail of dead bodies in her wake.

The screams of pain and terror of the soldiers and sorceress resonated in the air, causing a frenzy to other soldiers who could feel the other soldier's torment through their shrieks and howls. Their bodies trembled. Regret consumed them as they watch their comrades perish by the sword of the Mistress of Nature.

The suffocating condense pressure that the Mistress of Nature was releasing around her was almost too much to bear that the soldiers were frozen in place and coughing blood.

The Mistress of Nature killed and slaughtered the kingdom's soldiers with her sword, and never once did she used nature as her weapon. She wielded her sword to quench her thirst for revenge and anger.

From the air, Sollel, the Mistress of Flame could see the slaughter on the ground as they defended the town of Adral. Even from a distance, seeing Gatria wielding her sword and cutting soldiers mercilessly, Sollel could feel Gatria resentment, it was too strong that the ground outside the town of Adral, where the battle was taking place, was becoming dead while being dyed with blood.

But it was not solely Gatria's fault, Sollel's flame was too fierce that the ground dried up from its overpowering heat and broke. Her gigantic flaming swords raining down from the sky and piercing the ground was enough to destroy the surroundings and burn the empire's sorcerers as if they were nothing but small bugs. And those who were lucky to escape with their lives intact was targeted by Cira's arrows and Xeke's dagger.

As an Elven warrior, Cira was used to battlefields. And with Xeke's dagger supporting her in the air, her bows had easily reached the enemy's back line.

"Cira," Xeke appeared beside her in mid-air, "I'm going to infiltrate the empire's back line."

Cira released her arrow and glanced at Xeke. "Then why are you still doing here?"

"Can't I have a good luck kiss?"

Cira pulled an arrow from her quiver and aimed her bow at Xeke. "Oh. You want this?"

Xeke smiled and disappeared. Cira thought Xeke had teleported to the enemy's back line when suddenly, he appeared in front of her and stole a kiss on her lips yet again.

Before Cira could react, Xeke disappeared.

Cira fumed as her cheeks reddened. "Xekeeeee...!"

Cira wanted to shoot her arrows at Xeke, but decided to do it later. She had enemies to shoot and a town to defend.

In the meanwhile, on top of the stone gate of the town of Adral, stood Zassia with her staff as she used her flame to block and attack the sorcerers that were trying to enter the town. Zassia gave her all and used everything she learned from her teacher. She wanted to be worthy of her teacher's tutelage.

Beside her was Commander Gabin and his shield, protecting Zassia from the sorcerers attacks, and below her was Grath, his sharp flaming claws were slashing sorcerers and sorceress left and right to prevent them from entering Adral and causing destruction. While Zassia's grandfather, Zio, was trying to help block the sorcerer's attack in the air.