chapter 16 🌶️

No one pov.

Ignore mistake please 💜💜

Jungkook was trusfrated-

Why?? Because of his Husband kim Taehyung...

Taehyung was playing hard to get and Jungkook was on the verge of crying it's been two day and Taehyung doesn't even touch him and the bunny boy desparately wants Him to slip I'm Little space.

Which ain't happening. And Jungkook is now addicted to Taehyung.. he is addicted the way Taehyung hugs him his strong arms wrapped around the younger makes his heart flutter.

His kisses makes Jungkook feel alive and safe. Holding eachother's hands makes him feel overwhelming. And that subtle touched is what jungkook is now craving for.

But his meanie hubby ain't doing anything right now and Jungkook doesn't know why is he becoming so shy and flustered after the way Taehyung dominated him in the janitor's closet.

He is too shy to initiate any kind of skinship he wants Taehyung to touch him but the other doesn't.

It was weekend , Sunday. Jungkook woke up besides his Taehyung only to see the bed empty he frowned but the heard the shower being on and guessed Taehyung was showering.

Jungkook was getting to many unholy thoughts but the thing that taehyung is showering he must be so hot sexy so----

Jungkook got up from the bed and rushed to the kitchen he is definitely going crazy. And he knows he is.

He wanted to make Breakfast for Taehyung and with the determination he started to cook the dish he wanted to cook for him hubby which he saw on internet last night.

He was in the kitchen cooking he knows Taehyung's love for strawberries so he started to make a strawberry tart knowing Taehyung would love that off course.

Soon he heard footsteps he immediately knew who they belonged to as Jungkook blushed he doesn't even know why..

"Oh kook you're up.. I could have made it" he says and Jungkook faced him. "N-no I'll make our breakfast y-you sit in the room" he said and Taehyung nodded.

"Okay"

Okay??? Just a okay??? Ughhh That was not enough Jungkook wanted some praises from the other or else a Kiss would be fine too.

But taehyung did nothing. See he is playing hard to get . But jungkook is determined to apologise to Taehyung and make him his baby hubby again. He was so desparate.

And in the end of today Jungkook decide that he will surely earn a kiss from Taehyung as he already told Jungkook that if he impresses Taehyung then he would get rewarded.

And that's what Kook wants.

He put the tart in the over for 20minutes to get it baked perfectly and decided to shower in the mean time so he rushed to the bathroom.

Noticing that taehyung was watering the plants which made him smile.

After Showering he went to the kitchen and took out the tart from the over and it turned out good jungkook was impressed hopefully Taehyung will be too.

He decided to make it cute so he chopped some strawberries and decorated it with them. Took out the whipped cream and wrote.

For my sweet Hubby

He wrote and blushed. He took the banana and strawberry milk with him too plating everything on the table and then went to call Taehyung.

"Tae.. breakfast is ready come on!" He said looked at taehyung who nodded as he followed Jungkook.