Chapter 53 (RR)

Riley's POV

"Yes, let's review first." I told Maru. We are talking about my first experience that will happen on Friday.
I still have two nights to prepare.

"I know some site here where we can watch. The most important thing is you have to be clean." Maru told me.

"Do I look dirty to you?"

"Bijj, I mean down there." His lips pouted to my ass. "You don't want to ruin your first experience with Rye, right?"

"I take a bath twice a day."

"Bijj, I mean your inside. You need to clean it for fifteen minutes. It's a rule for the bottoms. Unless you are the top which is impossible to happen. Some tops are strict. Drink plenty of water. We will buy some pills later that will help you stop your bowel movement. Later, you have to eat high in fiber fruits and avoid greasy foods." Maru keeps talking. As if he has experience too.

"Shit, it's just for one night. What the hell?"

The important thing is the props.

"I researched last night for you when you messaged me about your plan. I know you so well. You are not going to read so I did the reading on your behalf. Or if you want, we can talk to Cielo. He is well experienced about this." Maru is such a good best friend.

"Might ask Rye's mom as well because for sure he has decades of experience." I laughed.

We are checking some porn sites here. Yes, in our classroom.

I walked towards Cyrus who is standing near our classroom.

"Hey, Cy. Let me know if your boss is approaching, okay?" I asked Rye's main bodyguard or maybe mine now.

"Yes, sir." He avoided my gaze.

I don't want Rye to catch me watching. He will think of me as a noob, an inexperienced guy. I will impress him on Friday. That's for sure.

I returned to my seat and took one of the earbuds. We keep giggling while we are watching. It tickles.

Maru is covering his one eye. Loser.

Cyrus tapped my shoulder.

"What?" I asked him.

"Sir Rye asked why are you not replying." He told me.

Tell him we are watching erotic scenes here.

"Tell him we are watching a movie while waiting for the next class."

He agreed.

We continued watching. "Bijj, I think you can make use of our gift to you as practice."

"You mean the fake dick? I don't want to. Rye's cutie should be the first thing to enter my sweetie."

"If you say so," Maru screamed when we witnessed the next scene. The top fucking spilled the candle hot wax on his bottom's back.

That was hell.

If Rye does that to me, I'll make sure to shove the candle in his mouth.

I told you my pain tolerance level is so low.

We were so busy watching when Cyrus tapped my shoulder again.

"Stop it, Cy. Why are you so clingy? Just let me fin..."

"So, Cyrus is clingy to you, huh."
Rye spoke.
Fuck me now!
"What movie is that? Can I have the link?"

"Maru just bought a copy of this movie. He asked me to watch with him. It's boring, Rye. Don't waste your time watching lame movies."