Chapter Thirty-Eight: Calming Draught and Betrayal

MOON'S POV:

"You fucking bitch!" Katherine yells as she pushes me onto the common room floor. "How dare you sleep with my boyfriend?"

Draco?

What was going on?

"I wouldn't sleep with him, he's with you and besides I hate the both of you," I admit, looking her up and down in a judging manner.

"Then why won't he sleep with me?" she screeches louder. I don't know what's going on or why she's yelling at me this time but it seems like it's her fault.

She's usually not this reckless and is more psychotic.

Katherine then pulls out a long knife, looking sharp enough to cut through steel. Her lips twitch into a larger grin as she tries to get closer to me. That's the psychotic son of a bitch that always wants to kill me.

I try to back away with a frightened expression plastered on my face as I look up at her. Every time she tries to kill or torture me, the pain gets significantly worse.

"Petrificus Totalus," she whispers as she secretly waved her wand in her other hand, freezing me in my position. "I love giving you what you deserve."

I wish I could run away from her or fight back, but she froze me in my place. I am vulnerable with her standing before me. There was nothing I could do. I was pathetic, vulnerable.

Vulnerable.

She knelt down to get close to me as she brushes her fingers through my hair. Closing her eyes to sniff it as her evil grin grows.

There was something off about her, an even more psychotic brain behind her eyes.

She pulls out the blade and drags in across my leg making me want to scream in pain. I couldn't even move my mouth or leg away.

"Oh wait, would you rather do this yourself?" she questions as she pulls away the blade from my aching skin. My blood spills out of the open cuts on my thigh, running down to the floor.

The pain is unlike anything that I've ever felt before. It's surreal. Katherine laughs at me at the same time as her fingers are dragging along my skin, playing with my blood.

"Expilliarmus!" a girl yells with fury.

Victoria.

"Katherine what are you doing?" she scolds with a worried tone. Her breathing gets heavy as she looks at me with pained eyes. Victoria looks at a loss for words as she continues to look at my temporarily paralyzed body.

She was my best friends and one of the only people that have been there for me since day one.

It was heartbreaking for her to see me like this.

Katherine turns around to look at Victoria with an evil smirk plastered across her face.

"I thought the deal was that you stay away when I do this, or you and your family get severely hurt. I guess you broke that didn't you." Katherine says, almost breaking into a laugh.

What the fuck.

Victoria knew.

Victoria did a spell to free me before looking back at Katherine who's lips curved into a full grin now.

"You don't own me anymore, Katherine." she replies.

"I wouldn't be so sure." she snarls before turning back around to get her wand which I had picked up. "Now if Moon doesn't give me my wand back, there will be some serious consequences."

Victoria motioned for me to give it back to her as she lowered her wand from her direction. Katherine snatched it out of my hand before returning to the boys dorms where she sleeps.