•36•

"It's been a while since we met."

Strong Woman✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

↳ ❝This is going to be an irritating battle.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

THE BLAZING RAGE, Inside the young woman's heart was taking over those power she restore for almost a year, tears streaming down on her cheeks remembering his foster father that took care of her ever since, she was a hopeless little girl.

A girl that seeks for a parents love, being an orphan at a very young age after facing the death of her beloved parents.

Cruel reality of the world, this happened everytime ever since demon exist on this world, they never lead anything good to humans.

The two slayer watch you run casually, trailing behind you as much as possible. Tanjiro on the other hand had a worried look flustered on his face, the smell of sorrow, rage, and pain was mixing your heart, he wanted to hug you but not on the middle of this crisis.

All of that moment got cut off when a sound biwa started playing, the fortress started to move so casually moving up and down, and opening some doors to transport any of you.

"(Y/n)-sama!"

You heard, Giyu yelled from behind  both him and tanjiro got blasted up by a moving fortress which made you release an irritated scoff.

"Sensei!"

"Tanjiro and Giyu! Forget about me just keep moving!"

You yelled back again, the fortress move nonstop transporting you different room and places, the irk mark on your forehead was enough to know, how irritated you got be.

"Shit..I can't release a void inside this fortress...My allies might get killed.."

You thought, and clap your hands making you teleported on the other side, seeing mitsuri and obanai was suffering from the biwa woman's blood demon technique. You saw mitsuri from the corner of your eye got move up by a moving fortress.

"Oh no! I'm gonna get crush eek!"

She yelled, and immediately swing her long whip sword to direct destroy the moving fortress, making her jump away.