Part 35 (oh no......)

Y/N pov:

After everything that happended me, 682/Atanti and 035/Dyo went to find the others. And we decided to find 053/Abby and 191/Madeline first due to the fact that their kids, they don't know how to protect them selfs and because of 053/Abby's anomalies abilities.

During our trip of finding 053/Abby and 191/Madeline we came across a few members of the serpent's hand and chaos insurgency. And again we didn't came across any children of the scarlet members/cultist.

Intercom:"ATTENTION TO ALL ON SITE PERSONEL! MTF EPSILON-11, CODE NAMED NINE-TAILED FOX HAS ENTERED THE SITE!"

Y/N:"great..... Just what we need....."

But we continued looking for the others any ways....

After a long while of walking we finally found 053/Abby and 191/Madeline.

AND THEY WERE SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH RED DOG LIKE CREATURES!

Then.....

SCP number: 939
Power: hunt by mimicking the sound of human voices, usually the voices of prior victims. They can also mimic other consumed creatures as well. SCP-939 use the voices to cry out for help or sound in distress to lure prey to them, then kill the victim with a single bite to the neck or head.

SCP 682/Atanti:"grr..... GET AWA-"

Y/N:(slaps 682/Atanti)

SCP 682/Atanti:"WH-"

Y/N:(whispers to 682/Atanti and 035/Dyo)"they can mimic human voices and it looks like their blind and that the only way they can know we're here is from listening to our voices....."

SCP 035/Dyo:"so what are we going to do......?"

SCP 682/Atanti:"the 2 of you can distract them while a grab Abby and 191/Madile"

Y/N:"wait wha-"

After that 682/Atanti roared and all of them came this ways but 682/Atanti managed to get passed them and grab 053/Abby and 191/Madeline.

I took 035/Dyo by the arm and draged him behind me until we got far enough away. I created my energy shield to defend us against those SCP 939s. I summoned my scythe and let down my energy shield. One of them directly came at me and I slashed it's stomach. Another one came at me and this time I slashed it's head off. One after another I killed them all of.... Until there was only one left..... And as I was about to kill it.....

SCP 939:"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! PLEASE!"

Y/N:"!?!?!?/.....…"

I didn't really know what to do after that...... I knew I had to either kill the last SCP 939 or let him live.....

After thinking for about 3 minutes straight I knew my answer.

Y/N:"alright I'll let you live..... IF You do what I tell you, you work for me from now on and if you help us....."

SCP 939:"understood...."

Y/N:"alright..... 035/Dyo you can stop hiding behind me now."

SCP 035/Dyo:"hey your the one that dragged me behind you!"

Y/N:"well.... You did stay behind me the entire time...."

SCP 035/Dyo:"whatever..... So what now"

Y/N:"well.... Since 939 decided to help us he'll be helping us let's go you 2"

After that we head towards where 053/Abby and 191/Madeline were before.