》10《

As you sighs about your cancelled date about Gyomei, you decided to visit the Butterfly Estate and spend time treating patients when you heard a voice making you worry.

"Let me go..! I-I said-"

"Oh, shut up! You're too noisy!" you heard a familiar voice cut off the voice of a girl. You then turn to a corner only to see Uzui carrying  Aoi and Naho on his shoulder.

After a few exchange, you're eyes slightly widen when Kanao made a decision for herself when she grabbed Naho and Aoi.

But that moment was destroyed when Tanjiro attempted to headbut Uzui but eventually failed. Uzui jumped on the roof still having the girls on his shoulder. "Let go of Aoi and Naho, you kidnapper!" Tanjiro yelled making you let out a puff but immediately covered it.

Uzui made a pissed off remarked making you giggle even more. He might be flamboyant but he is flamboyantly childish as well.

"But Naho isn't a corps member is she?" You calmly stated as you walked to where they was. "Then I don't need her," Uzui said as he throw Naho over the roof to your position.

"Tengen..." you called with a light scolding voice and a disappointed gaze. "DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, [NAME]! Anyways, Aoi is basically a corps member, she isn't look useful but I'm gonna take her to mission."

"Tengen ... I won't let you take her. She already abandoned the sword. So she's basically not in frontline like the others. She's have don't have the same ability as us." You stated calmly as you gently put Naho down.

"Tch, then I'm gonna take that brats!" He said as he throw Aoi into your direction as you catches the young lady.

"Is it the Red Light District? Aren't we gonna do that next week?" You asked making Uzui look away from you, "I'll explain later." He answered

As you guys walked outside, Uzui turned around and yelled, "All right, I AM A GOD! YOU GUYS ARE TRASH, WELL EXCEPT [NAME], ANYWAYS, IF I SAY BE A DOG THEN ACT LIKE A DOG. IF I SAY I ACT LIKE AMONEKEY THEN ACT LIKE ONE! You all must please me and again, I AM A GOD."

You slightly froze and looked at him confusedly, as Tanjiro asked, "What god are you exactly?"

"Did you believe on that remark, Tanjiro?!" you thought as you sweatdrop at his innocence. "GOOD QUESTION! I AM THE GOD OF GLAM AND FLASH ... THE GOD OF FESTIVAL!"

You and Zenitsu give him a weird look and you were about to say something when Inosuke proclaimed that, "I AM THE GOD OF THE MOUNTAINS! GREETINGS, GOD OF FESTIVAL!"

You facepalmed as Uzui looked Inosuke weirdly, "What are you talking about? You're weird."

"You both are," you remarked as you sighs. "Let's go, there is Wisteria house near the district, we'll make our preparations there." He said as he disappeared in an instant as you followed then by the trio.

They arrived at the Wisteria crest and talked about the matters about their missions. "Once in the entertainment district, I'll gather the information as you will keep eyes own for women I can marry," Uzui said making you sighs. "They'll get your point wrong, Tengen," you said but before he could even answer you Zenitsu burst up.

"That's absurd!"

"Huh?"

"Stop messing around! Demon slayer corps isn't a matchmaking service!"

"Huh?! You get it all wrong-" Uzui tried saying but Zenitsu cut him off. "No! YOU listen here! I know you're a weirdo and might've trouble in ladies. But don't use the corps to find yourself a wife!"

"YOU IDIOT! My wives snuck at the entertainment district and was gathering information about the demon there! I'm going in because the communication suddenly stopped!"

Zenitsu dead pan Uzui, "Is that a fantasy you say your self?" This notion made Uzui burst up and throw the report papers of his wives. "Here! That's the letters they sent by crows!"

"These are so many, does she write so fast?" Tanjiro mentioned as she checked the letters. "Ah, no Tanjiro. Tengen has three wives that's why," you said to him making Zenitsu froze.

"Three ... wives ...? THREE?! WIVES?! GIVE ME A BREAK! HOW CAN YOU HAVE THREE WIVES?!"

"Is there a problem?"

"Tengen, are you planning to get inside the houses where they entered?" You asked making Uzui nod. "Yes, I planned to take those girls to enter but since this guys were here, they will be the one to be sent inside."

"How about you [Name]-san?"

"I will be guarding outside unless one of you didn't get in, I'll be entering instead. Besides Tengen wives were amazing kunoichi-female ninjas so we decided to enter them. Tengen tried to at first but we didn't get any information. So we'll have you to look for his wives."

"We've narrowed three establishments so you will enter there to look for them. Suma at Tokito, Makio at Ogimoto and Hinatsuru at Kyogoku."