5| need a book? No

Holding my head in my hands as I listen to Mr

Holding my head in my hands as I listen to Mr.Q talk about the homework that he is assigning this week.

I don't even pay attention to Mr. Q I'll lose to much brain cells even if I try.

Bitch you act like you have any.

And you call me a bitch. 

Looking around the room I spot a familiar brunette boy. His veiny hand spinning a pencil between his fingers.

Why is that fucking hot?

As if he sensed me looking at him. August looked around the room until our eyes met. His cheeks turned a bright pink. The pencil falls from his hand. Quickly dunking his head under the desk in front of him to retrieve his pencil.

Pulling back up, hitting his head on the desk causing him to hiss in pain. His face is even redder but this time with embarrassment.

I giggle watching him looking around the room to see if anyone else was looking at him. "I will not be taking any later work so turn it in on time-" the bell ring causing everyone to start gathering their things.

Quickly pulling out the paper I picked up at the library a week ago. Looking back at August's seat seeing it empty.

How does that little fucker move that fast?

After going to the dining hall for lunch. "London get your ass over here." I hear Alyssa shout. Rolling my eyes at her, walking to where Owen and Alyssa were. "Oh look it's you." He glared.

"Hmm, I guess it is." I smirk seeing that he is already annoyed with me. When is he not annoyed?

Probably when your not around.

Oh you think you're so fucking funny?

***

After lunch, Alyssa and I were on our way to our next lecture. She just stopped rambling about how many women she has hooked up with. In her opinion there better than men.

"So today is Friday so let's have some fun." I sighed turning to look at Alyssa as we walk to our next lecture. "Can't I'm stuck in this prison." She throws her head back and lets out a groan of annoyance.

My eyes catch a tall light brunette. August doesn't look at anyone he just walks past everyone like they don't exist.

Alyssa must have caught me staring. "Ahh, August. He's forbidden fruit. I've never even seen him talk to anyone but his grandfather." I listen to Alyssa as she gives me all the information I need.

"I've tried to talk to that boy so many times." She stares in his direction. "He looks like a fallen angel."

Well if that's the case then the fallen angel just met a sinner.

***

Pushing open the library doors hearing nothing but silence. Placing my bag on one of the tables. This boy has to be in here.

Finding him with his back turned to me as he places books onto the shelves. I could see his back muscles flex under his thin shirt

Holy-

"Look who I found." Causing him to drop the books that were in his hand. Running his hand through his light brown hair. Leaning down to help him get the books that he dropped.

"You know you are a very hard person to find." Hearing him suck in a breath when my hand brushed his. He acted as if I burned him.

"Do you need a book?" He rushed out, standing straight with the books in his hand. Placing the book I had on top of the books he had in his hands.

"No."

"What you don't want me here?" I continued. He shook his head no. "N-no I don't mean it like that." I laughed seeing how nervous he gets. I find it quite cute. Turning his head to look away from me.

"I'm just joking with you pretty boy don't get to nervous." I smiled as I watched the tip of his ears turn pink.

"Got something for you." His head snapped to mine. Pulling the folded paper out of my pocket and handing it to him.

"T-thank you." He smiled reaching to grab it. Pulling it out of reach causing his smile to fall. "You think I'll just give it back for free?" I snicker.

"I-I could just write a new one."  Looking at him knowingly. "But this is due Monday." I've read his paper and this essay is really good. So if he is as smart as he seems he wouldn't pass this up.

"I could just rewrite it." He said softly. I laughed shaking my head. He shifted on his feet. Running his hand through his fluffy hair. His wired glasses falling slightly.

"I already copied it. If you don't decide to help me then I'll turn it in as mine." Liar. Pulling his bottom lip into his mouth like he was mentally arguing with himself.

"What do I have to do?" His green eyes snapped to my honey ones. I could get lost in his eyes. It's as easy as getting lost in a beautiful Forest. Like you are surrounded by trees.

Snapping out of what ever trance I was in. "You're the headmaster's grandson." I looked at him just wanting him to confirm it. Slightly nodded his head. "I can't leave campus because of...something. So you are going to help me." I smirked.

I don't want to him to know the reason why I can't leave campus.

"B-but I could get in trouble." I nodded my head. I want out of this hell hole so he's going to help me. I  stepforward. "So are you going to help me, Pretty boy?" I questioned him. Watching his freckled cheeks turn a deep red at the nickname.

"Fine, I'll help you." He looked down at his feet.
I almost felt bad. Almost. Pushing my long black hair out of my face. "Give me your phone." I say holding out my hand.

His head snapped up and his eyes widened. "W-what why?" Looking at the light brown strand of hair that had fallen forward. I was so tempted to push it out of his face.

"So you'll have my number." Pulling out his phone; handing it to me. Quickly putting my number and changing the contact name as.

London 😏

Texting myself so I could save his number. "Ok there you go pretty boy." I say handing his phone back to him.  Changing his name on my phone.

Pretty boy 📚

I don't know how to feel about this chapter

But love y'all have a great day/night.