Little Sturniolo

* ^Taken from the group instagram^ * 

"What's up guys and welcome back or welcome to our YouTube channel" Nick starts their video "And welcome back to another car video and you probably saw in the title, we have a special guest!" He continues "Maddi" Matt calls looking back at me in the car seat beside Nick. Shuffling forward in the seat and looking at the camera, smiling "Hi" I say quietly, not as confident as my brothers in front of a rolling camera "This is our little sister" Chris smiles looking back at me as he takes a sip from his sweet tea. "Last week we had our older Justin - Jay, in the car video and you guys seemed to like the videos we do with our family and everyone is curious when we post TikToks with Maddi" Matt explains, actually getting to speak in the video. 

"So in today's video, we're going to recap on growing up and tell you guys what it was like growing particularly for Maddi with triplets for older brothers. And some fan questions, we'll see" Nick says pulling out his phone for questions. "Did Maddi ever get you guys mixed up growing up? And another question for you to answer at the same time when she was able to tell you apart?" Nick asks putting his phone after screenshotting the questions "All the fucking time!" Chris and Matt yell together looking at me "Oh so, growing up if you had three brothers that all look the fucking same, you won't get them confused?!" I say watching my brothers who just start laughing as I matched their energy. "When did you know the difference between us? When did you know you weren't going to get it wrong ever again?" Chris asks watching me "When did you decide to grow your hair out?" I joke as he has the longest hair out of the three of them.

"Has Maddi ever brought a boy (or girl) home and if so, what was their reaction to seeing the triplets?" Matt reads out, handing Nick back his phone "Oooh! Remember when you brought that Dylan guy back to the house!" Chris smiles watching me and I go bright red. "Why was he in your room?" Nick asks seeing as we had a family rule which applied to all of us, if someone has a friend in their room of the other gender, at least one sibling must be in the room too. "Because we had a math test the next day and you know I can't fucking read!" I explain, laughing as I have dyslexia and dyscalculia so reading is hard when everything mixes and move and the letters and numbers become one and rearrange themselves on the page or screen. "We should probably explain that Maddi has dyslexia and what's the other one?" Nick asks "Dyscalculia" I smile knowing most people had never heard of it "Which is basically dyslexia for math" Chris adds "Are you alright with us leaving this in and putting it on the internet?" Matt asks quietly watching me carefully. "Yeah, I can't help it and there's no way to help it" I reply not embarrassed about my learning difficulties. "Next question, do you guys ever fight? And if so who's fighting with who and how does it end?" Chris reads "Oh! Okay, so if either one of us is fighting with Maddi, it somehow always manages to get physical, but it's bad when it's these two arguing" Nick answers pointing to both Chris and me. "Yeah, when they argue there's always screaming and then pushing and shoving" Matt elaborates "Sometimes words ain't enough!" Chris and I say together "I don't know how the arguments always end up getting violent. I don't start it either!" I defend, all three of the boys turn and face me "I don't pull first!". 

"Oh! Guess, Maddi's middle name? You'll never guess it!" Chris smiles devilishly, looking back at me before at the camera "Chris, don't!" I say and try to cover his mouth. "James!" Both Chris and Matt say smiling as I try to cover myself behind the front passenger seat "What was mum thinking naming Matt Bernard and Maddi James!" Chris says as he laughs hysterically. "Marylou finally had a girl and her middle name is James!" Nick laughs. I look at him surprised as he's usually the one not to laugh at Chris' anticks "Hey! Grandpa died two days before I was born so that's where 'James' came from, it was going to be Rose" I smile at the camera as I would much rather have Rose than James but at least it means something. "Maddison James Sturniolo!" Chris laughs out from in front of me, reaching around the chair and covering his mouth with my hand. Feeling his tongue on my palm, I run my other hand through Chris's hair and grab a handful, tugging at it a little and making him yelp. "Maddi!" Nick says laughing trying to take my hand from Chris' hair "Maddi, let go! How fucking strong are you?!" Matt asks pulling on the hand that was over Chris's mouth, pinning his head against the headrest. After a few moments of Nick and Matt tucking at my arms, I let go of Chris "That's how Maddi fights" Nick says to the camera. 

"Okay last question, did you guys ever play sports together growing up?" Nick asks "They did, I certainly did not" He jokes. "We never played sports together!" Chris says looking back at me, seeing as the triplets are a year and a half older than I am "No! We did play hockey and lacrosse with her for a year!" Matt says "Yeah, we were in the mixed, under eleven, lacrosse team when I was ten and we were on the same team for hockey for like three years!" I smile as I got to play up for hockey a few years while growing up. "And then you guys started high school and didn't want to be on the same hockey team as your little sister and changed teams" I tease watching two of my older brothers "Well..." Chris mumbles off "Hey!" I say smacking his arm "No, I remember there being one year when all four of us were playing hockey and I specifically remember getting put in the penalty box for Matt and Maddi" Nick speaks up "I was never in the penalty box!" I smile happily "Yeah, cause either Nick and I were in it for you!" Chris says dead serious annoyed that he spend time in the penalty box.