ix. 𝐑𝐄𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

( velma & max )

( velma & max )

" this is so fair! "

max whimpered, as she lost again to velma. the duo were playing basketball. & let's just say max sucked.

" max. just because your good at skating, doesn't mean you good at everything else. " velma giggles, while dribbling the ball away from max.

maxs jaw dropped in a sarcastic manner, than she continued to ran up to velma & snatch the ball of her.

" hey! you can't do that. " velma screeched, angrily.

max simply shrugged and ran to the hoop. she attempted to shoot the ball but completely failed. velma caught the ball when it dropped.

" shit! "

velma then went on to shoot the ball through the basket. max was becoming increasingly irritated, muttering things like:

" this isn't fair. "

" i totally should've won. "

" ahgshsusa. "

but velma didn't care, she instead walked back to the middle of the court. max shortly behind her.

once again the game started. with velma actually playing the game correctly & max just playing around.

but it was different this time, max wasn't being easy with velma. she was just running with the ball, which isn't aloud, & was just snatching it out of velma's arms.

finally it was at the point were max was dribbling the ball with velma behind her trying to grab it.

" just admit it, vel! " max shouted, while bouncing the ball totally wrong. " im way better at basketball than you. "

velma didn't respond, instead wrapping her arm around max and reaching for the ball.

the ginger whirled around and brought velma in for a kiss just as her arm wrapped around max. obviously, the arm wrap is giving her the wrong idea.

the brunette's eyes widened, and she unknowingly pushed the ginger away and took a step back.

max looked like she was about to cry. her mouth opened but no words came out, she was stunned.