Chapter- 79

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

That day Jungkook had the most thrilling dinner of his life.

Aunt Li didn't let him go and kept asking him questions about his and Taehyung's relationship.

Victor didn't let go of Taehyung and was sitting on Taehyung's lap, smiling happily. Having a nineteen year old tall man sitting on his lap was very awkward for Taehyung too but this man was his younger cousin, whom he had practically raised.

When Taehyung still lived in China during his childhood, Victor was born when Taehyung was only six.

From that day, Taehyung was the one who took it on himself and took care of Victor. He spent his whole day by Victor's side and at night too, would sleep with him.

Even Victor's first words were 'Tae gege'.

They were really too close and that had not changed even over years. So, Taehyung didn't complain and let Victor sit on his lap and fed him.

Grandpa Li yelled and screamed at Uncle Li for running away at this age with a red face. He was very furious.

Uncle Li sat there with his tail between his legs and head low, listening to Grandpa Li.

The one who was completing unbothered by anything happening around him was Taehyung's older cousin.

He sat there with his back straight and ate his food in elegant and unhurried manner.

Also, Grandpa Li furiously started coughing after seeing the hickeys on Taehyung's neck.

Uncle Li grabbed Grandpa Li and screamed, "Dad! What happened?! Are you dying?"

Then he started crying and tightly held Grandpa Li in his arms, strangling him while also shuting, "You can't die yet! I will not let you die!"

Then he carried Grandpa Li in his arms and was about to dash out when Grandpa Li finally stopped choking and smacked him.

His face was red and his nostrils were flaring from anger, "I was not actually going to die but if you kept strangling me like that, then I sure would have!"

After that, dinner went smoothly.

Jungkook and Taehyung returned to their room and Jungkook tiredly laid on the bed, "That sure was tiring. I have no energy left."

Taehyung was also in the same condition. He heard a knock on his door and saw Victor standing there.

He was in his pajamas and was holding a pillow in his hand.

He widely grinned and them and came in. He jumped on the bed and lied down, "Let's sleep!"

Jungkook: "......"

Taehyung sighed and looked at Jungkook pleadingly, "Can you please sleep in the room next door tonight?"

Jungkook looked at Victor with hate filled eyes while Victor only smiled innocently. Jungkook got up and left the room after pecking Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung laid beside Victor who immediately nestled himself in his arms. Seeing this, Taehyung laughed, "You are not so small anymore."

Victor smiled and hugged him, "Ge's body is so warm. Ge, quickly hug me, I am cold."

Taehyung shook his head while smiling and hugged the younger boy in his arms.

--------------------

Yoongi was very tired as he made his way downstairs with heavy legs. Eyes were about to close any second, head was heavy.

It was nine in the morning but he hadn't slept a single second last night. Namjoon and Hoseok came back from America yesterday night.