Eleven

Jisoo and Haein were walking around the studio. He was showing her the rest of his mom's paintings that were on the second floor, and she was fascinated by the different painting styles that Haein's mom used on every single piece of artwork.

"Your mom was incredible!!"

"They are just so beautiful" Jisoo uttered and averted her attention towards Haein. He was smiling and looking at Jisoo with happiness visible in his eyes. He then slowly moved closer to Jisoo and held her hand.

"Every time I look at my mom's paintings I think about you! Because you remind me of the same happiness that I felt when she was with me."Haein voiced while he stared deep into her eyes, which made her to instantly feel nervous and started breathing heavily.

"I..I ...need t...ttto go t...to the bathroom!" Jisoo stuttered and quickly averted her eyes at the ground. Haein noticed Jisoo's nervousness and instantly backed away from her to give her some space.

"Ohh yeah let me show you where" he uttered with a smile and walked towards the hallway. She exhaled in relief upon him turning around and she quickly followed him to the bathroom.

"It's right here..just be careful with the door knob..it always gets stuck. I haven't had the time to replace it yet ." Haein uttered while opening the door for her. Jisoo smiled and gave him a small nod.

"Alright ...thank you." Jisoo uttered and quickly entered. Upon closing the door Jisoo sighed deeply and looked at herself in the mirror. She instantly started thinking hard about everything that had happened between them.

"Did his father really manipulate me into believing such things about Haein?" Jisoo mumbled under her breath. She was finding it hard to believe such things about Haein now. She rubbed her forehead and slowly leaned her back against the wall behind her.

"Why would he bring me to his house and tell me those lies about his own son!!? Jisoo thought to herself and suddenly she remembered her sister's words from the other day.

"He's trying to break us apart. He wants me to leave his son.!" Jisoo mumbled to herself and frowned upon her sudden realization. While Jisoo was pondering hard in the bathroom, Haein went down to the kitchen to fetch himself a cold drink. However, after a few minutes he heard Jisoo screaming his name loudly.

"Oh shit the door!!" Haein exclaimed and quickly stopped what he was doing. He sprinted towards the stairs and quickly approached the bathroom door. Jisoo was sort of panicking and tried her best to open the door but it wouldn't open.

"Baby...relax!!...I got this..just give me a minute okay?!" Haein voiced to Jisoo upon hearing her panicked voice. He immediately put pressure onto the door knob and pulled the door towards him which made the door to open instantly . Jisoo was perplexed by Haein's sudden appearance in front of her. He smiled at her when he saw her face of amazement.

"Are you okay?? Why that face?" Haein asked softly at a surprised Jisoo. She chuckled and instantly changed her expressions.

"Nothing !! it's just that for a minute I thought that the door wasn't going to open ever again."

"Huh...I know it sounds silly" Jisoo exclaimed.

"I would have gotten you out no matter what." Haein uttered back while staring at her eyes. He was surprised when he suddenly saw her eyes sparkling again before him. He missed seeing those beautiful sparks in her eyes. He unconsciously walked closer to her and stopped when he was inches away from her face. Jisoo gulped hard after seeing him so up close. He was just staring at her eyes without uttering a single word. Jisoo was getting a little uncomfortable by his sudden silence. He wouldn't say anything and was just staring at her.