"Yes, he's sick... Again,"

As Caramel drank her boba tea, Affogato sat next to her drinking some warm coffee with a side of soup next to it. "When did you make that?" She asked as she placed down her boba. "Ah... I can use My Magic to produce coffee beans... I just need a lot of energy to do so. So with the coffee beans I summoned, I made coffee. I would make ice cream to if I wasn't sick," Affogato answer before picking up the bowl of soup and drinking some.

"Good morning you two... Ah... Affogato... Is it just me or do you look a little... ill?" Caramel's father walked down stairs to see the two at the dining table. "Yes, he's sick... Again," Caramel groaned as she judged Affogato in the shin. He yelped in response and nudged her back. "The both of you seem closer too," he mentioned before walking off. Oreo barged in and started barking. "Morning Oreo!" Caramels cooed as she lifted the pup into the air. Affogato had just finished his soup and panicked at the sight of the dog. Caramel, feeling a little bored brought Oreo to his face.
"Come on Affogato! It's just Oreo!" She coaxed as Affogato ran around the house to avoid the pup. Eventually, Caramel's dad walked in to see Caramel desperately trying to get Affogato down from the wooden board above them, while Affogato was grasping on both for fear life, and to avoid a curious Oreo. "Come on Affogato... Get down now..." "No!" "Fine, I'll have to do it the hard way then!" Carnal took a dummy arrow and fired it at Affogato. He yelped and lost his grip, falling to the ground. Caramel laughed at this as Affogato groaned in annoyance, Oreo sitting next to him, chewing on his hair. "No Oreo. No," he said as he pushed the cake hound away gently. Affogato laid still for a few moments before also breaking into laughter.

"Yes... Very funny Caramel...Very funny..." Affogato sat up slowly, still wincing in pain only for Caramel to pounce on him (K.O! Perfect!). "Ack! Get off!" Affogato yelped as Caramel giggled at how funny it was watching this. Affogato broke into a few sneezes again. Carmaker laughed more at this before she got off. Her father sat aside, glancing at the two bonding before sighing. "Well. We all change one day I suppose," he mentioned to himself before going outside to get fire wood...