33 : The prettiest.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Stop moving, like that.. Perfect."

Mira held the pose, staring at Taehyung's focused face.

He told her he'd take a break from painting after the incident with his father. But it was expected to be short, as painting was probably Taehyung's essence.

He lived to create.

She loved watching him paint, the passion in his eyes was everything.

The last time he painted her, he told her what he imagined for the next piece and today that's exactly what they were doing.

He moved his easel to the guest bedroom to be able to have Mira on a bed, laying on white sheets.

He bought fresh flower earlier and dispersed them all over her blond hair, the baby pink lingerie he told her to pick matched her light brown, caramel skin tone really well. He stuck some flowers in the bra, dispersed petals on her stomach cutely.

He picked roses, all in different shades.

White, red, orange, some dark pink ones as well.

The scene was so pretty he actually took a picture beforehand with her consent and sent it to her.

She was laying with her head at the end of the bed, and on the other side, on top of the bed, was the very first painting he made that was inspired by her.

It'd be a very detailed painting, but a good one for sure.

"You look so pretty like this captain.." She said, observing him.

He hummed quietly in response, which she understood as he was really focused.

"We won't get it done today, right ?" She asked.

"Probably not.. Might be difficult for the proportions but at least I have a picture to finish it up." He answered.

She hummed in response, stopping herself from nodding right in time.

Watching Taehyung paint was something she found herself quite liking to do.

He was the prettiest like this, and considering she wouldn't be able to see him for quite some time, it really didn't bother her to come pose for him on her last free afternoon before a while.

"Captain.." She called him.

"Mh ?"

"Are you gonna miss me ?" She asked.

He took a deep breath, looking at her to get the exact good proportion before going back to painting fictional Mira.

"Yeah.." He answered, keeping his answers short.

He could listen to her, but he'd rather not think too much about an answer to keep himself focused on her, on her curves, the flowers covering her body.

And just like the first time, he was starting to get a little hot from where he was, internally cussing himself out for wearing shorts without a shirt to at least hide his bulge.

Sure, knowing Mira, she'd tease him about it. But still, it was embarrassing.

He was trying to think about something else but how could he when he was basically forced to look at her body to paint ?

"This one's the prettiest we've done so far, and it's not even finished.." He said, trying to get his mind off of his lewd thoughts.

No, they weren't even lewd, they were wild.