𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Narcissist ~ Avery Anna

I smiled as I put more stuffed toys into Ocean's crib then took a bunch of aesthetic pictures for his album collection. It was water-themed, with crescent moon and seashell hanging lights.

We had put a rippled, light blue fluffy carpet over the marble tiles and I had packed all his countless clothes into their respective places in his closet, colour-coding each and every item.

It had taken me three days to pack all of them with Sienna and Katerina. Yves' friends, customers and fans went all out on gifting cute clothes for our baby boy.

I arranged his nursery books, his stationery and toys in a large grey shelf in order of size and colour. Arranging his shoes and socks was one of the most painful processes ever.

They were so tiny, yet so many and we had to scramble for matching pairs, and we actually failed to find the matching shoe or sock.

A lot of detail had been put into his nursery. I was back at the island house and that's where we were going to stay as per my request.

Yves, unfortunately, had an extremely urgent and important meeting back at the city, so Sienna was with me.

I was nearly due, and Dr. McCain had told me to take precautions and be ready to give birth any minute. I had actually put his contact on my speed dial.

I was officially nine months pregnant, but as per Dr. McCain's estimation, I'd give birth in two to three days time. I had been feeling very excited and nervous about finally birthing the baby, but Sienna managed to convince me that it was nothing out of the ordinary.

"Looks like we need to buy more chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake. I don't need to be waking up at midnight for that, so I'm going to the store now." Sienna popped her head through the door.

"Aw, thank you love. You always look out for me," I smiled widely and she winked.

"Of course, you're the love of my life." She held her heart and I just laughed. "I'll see you soon okay?" She ran towards me to give me a quick hug then left the room.

"Okay." I whispered while holding the same tiny blue onesie with his name on it.

I was immensely attached to that particular piece of clothing, and even Yves, Aiden, Sienna and Katerina had observed this. I always had it wherever I was; in my hands, in my pocket, in my bag or in my lap. It made me feel closer to the baby and reminded me of how important Ocean was to me.

I slowly made my way downstairs to the kitchen to get myself some water. Katerina had also gone back to the city and was returning tonight with Yves and Aiden for the final days. I had video called them about three times already and they couldn't wait to come back. Especially Yves.