𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐒𝐈𝐗

Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Feel Like Shit ~ Tate McRae

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the complete darkness in the bedroom. Yves wasn't present beside me, and as soon as I realized how painfully swollen my breasts were with milk, it dawned on me that it had been hours since I fed Ocean.

I quickly sat up and realized the clock read four am. I was about to get out of the bed when the door was pushed open and the lights turned on. I squinted my eyes at the brightness, then smiled as I saw Yves walking towards me with the baby cradled in his arms.

"He was crying, I didn't want you to wake you so I got him," he smiled while handing him to me.

"Aw, that's so sweet. Thank you Daddy," I winked and he bit his lip, his steely eyes dilating a fraction. That title had a strong impact on him and I could tell.

"You're welcome." He whispered deeply before sitting beside me on the bed.

Ocean emitted a small frustrated squeal then began crying all over again. I smiled before stroking his cheek, then pulling out my breast to feed him. He didn't waste time in drinking, his tiny hand taking its usual spot on my breast as he suckled relentlessly.

"Wow, he seems quite hungry," Yves inspected Ocean cautiously as I chuckled.

"He really is," I stroked his hair gently, feeling extremely fulfilled as I held my son while sitting next to my man, his father. It felt so surreal.

"You know, every single thing about you amazes me Isla. From the way you single-handedly gave birth to our son, how you're able to produce milk for him, how you endured so many months carrying him, it's amazing. Don't even get me started on your kind and compassionate heart. Everything about you captivates me, and I'm deeply hooked on you." Yves spoke in his powerful, deep voice that sent chills throughout my body.

"That is so nice of you to say, I'm deeply hooked on you too. Being a mom is one of the greatest responsibilities I've ever been granted, and I'm so thankful that you allowed me to carry your child." I smiled up at him, staring deeply into his gleamy eyes.

"I love you, I really could never exhaust that statement," he kissed my forehead.

"I love you more, don't forget that." I giggled.

"Never. I promise you," he whispered when Ocean's eyes started drooping, his mouth slowly suckling and gradually unlatching from my breast.

After he was done drinking, I burped him gently then Yves offered to take him to bed while I fell asleep again. When he came back to bed as well, he wrapped both his large arms around my body and I snuggled into his comfortable body.

I fell into a comfortable slumber, enjoying the feel of his warm breathing against my hair, the calm beating of his heart and his solid grip around me. I felt so safe in his arms.