Chapter 14

WARNING: heavy making out and almost sexual intercourse.

After they robbed the Wayne Mansion, Beavis and Butt-Head were walking, laughing, and carrying a bunch of stolen items. They've decided that they gonna sell off this stuff and get money. They find a local pawn shop and sell all this stuff. They came outta the shop with newly fashionable clothes and items. They even have a lot sum of cash hidden in their pockets and and bags. They went by their apartment complex a bit to put their stuff away. Luckily, it was not that far from where they are. After they done that, Beavis said to Butt-Head.

Beavis: This is cool. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh. We're rich. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: So what we do now? Heh.

Butt-Head: Uhh...Let's brag to people that were rich. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh hmm heh heh heh.

They both walk around Gotham and brag to people that their rich. Most people don't care that they're rich and walked off. They tried to flirt with women again, but that didn't work. Butt-Head thought they should give up and go home but Beavis on the other hand, had other plans.

Beavis; Let's go to that club where that Penguin chick is? Heh.

Butt-head: But didn't she say never to come back here again?

Beavis: That was before we were rich. She'll definitely score with us. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Cool! Uh huh huh huh.

They were now walking towards Penguin's club again.

Meanwhile, Jim and Harvey were driving around the city, searching for Beavis and Butt-Head. They've searched everywhere they could possibly be. They checked the park, stores, restaurants, the mall, but nothing. Why is it so hard to find two teenage boys in Gotham that's beyond? Harvey then decided a plan so they can speed this up faster.

Harvey
: This is getting us nowhere, I think we should split up. That way we would find them faster.

Jim: Good idea. You take the left and I'll take the right.

They both went their separate ways, hoping one of them find them.

A while later, Beavis and Butt-Head went inside the club looking for Penguin, but she's not there?

Beavis: Heh hmm. Hey Butt-Head...she's not there?

Butt-Head: We should wait for her to come back. Uh huh huh.

They both seated at the bar waiting for Penguin to arrived. But as they were waiting for her, they hear some sorta noise coming from the back of the club.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head...what's that noise?

Butt-Head: Uhh...I don't know? Let's go check it out.

They both left the bar and headed towards the back of the club, wondering where the noise is coming from? They hear more noise and it's getting louder as they came closer. As they came much closer, they hear what sounds like moaning. Moaning that came from that not-so almost closed door. They peeked at the little almost closed door and saw that had their eye balls almost popped out like a cartoon character.

They saw Penguin and Riddler making out heavily in her office. Ana was on top of her desk with her legs wrapped around Ed's waist while he's kissing her neck and taking off her shirt, leaving only her bra. He kissed her collarbone, then her stomach, then went back to kissing her while he took her skirt off and preceded to take off her underwear. Ana couldn't take it as she was moaning like crazy. She unbutton his pants and he's now in his boxers. Their tongues dance together like they wanted it so badly even though they've done it many times before. She lays down on her back as Ed was about to take this to a whole nother level.

Beavis and Butt-Head were excited to see this. They stayed their and laughed quietly as they are watching Penguin and Riddler almost having sex. Then, Butt-Head say to Beavis very quietly.

Butt-Head: Beavis. Uh huh huh. We found the light. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh umm...this is awesome. Heh heh heh.

But just as these two were staring at them, Beavis started to get inpatient because Butt-Head was taking all the space and see more then Beavis has.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head. Move over. I wanna see more.

Butt-Head: No way peckerwood. I'm still using it. Besides, you can still see them. Butt munch. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Damn it Butt-Head. Move it!

Beavis said getting angry. With that he shoved Butt-Head aside and looked at it for a better view and angle. But just at this moment, But-Head shoved Beavis aside too.

Butt-Head: Damn it Beavis stop shoving me?

Beavis: You stop shoving me?

Beavis and Butt-Head starting kicking each other over who should have more space at the little open door. Their fight caused Ana and Ed to stop what their doing and figure out what's going on? Then following the sound of the noise they saw Beavis and Butt-Head burst into Penguin's office and keep on fighting. Both Ana and Ed were startled and shocked by this. They starting getting dressed quickly and Ana shouted at them with much anger that these two idiots ruined their intimate moment.

Penguin (Ana): WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?

They both stopped fighting and looked at Ana who is almost dressed up and still pissed and so as Ed, who wanted to kill them. They both looked at her but not to Ed.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...watching you two doing it? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. So umm...you guys keep what you doing and pretend were not here. Heh heh heh.

This drove Penguin and Riddler into a RAGE. Penguin was searching for her gun and when she finds it, she points at them. Riddler also has his gun in his green coat pocket and points at them as well.

Riddler (Ed): Were giving you two a count of 5 if you BOTH DON'T GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!

Riddler shouted at them with rage that they both ruined his time with her. Now their gonna pay.

Both Beavis and Butt-Head ran outta here like the road runner. As they were about to head outta the club, they bumped into Jim Gordon, who was looking for them.

Jim: There you two are, now come with me.

Beavis: NO WAY! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah huh. We were watching the chick with the big boobs and this dork doing it. Uh huh huh.

Jim like he wants to punch them, but tried not to.

Jim: Alright that's ENOUGH COME HERE!

Jim grabs them by their arms and were about to headed outta here. Then Butt-Head said.

Butt-Head: What's your problem? Are you mad cause you didn't score with her? Uh huh huh huh.

Penguin (Ana): Finally your here Jim.

Penguin and Riddler both came from the back with their almost fixed clothes on to see if these two are gone? Jim spotted them and stared at Ana for like who knows how long? Then Jim stopped staring at her and said.

Jim: Yeah I'm here. So what seems to be the problem.

Penguin (Ana): These two perverts were peeping at us.

Butt-Head: Yeah...It was cool. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh heh heh.

Jim: Alright come on.

Butt-Head: And this officer wants to do you. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh umm. He's like in love with you or something. Heh heh heh.

Then Jim shouted at them.

Jim: ENOUGH! COME ALONG!

Jim grabs them by their arms and drags them outta here, leaving Penguin and Riddler alone.