#15

A/N- I am home from vacation ya'll you know what that means :D less spelling errors and weird sentences.  Oh god I lost track on how many parts are there so far HELP.

Lilac's Pov

I woke up.  Did I fall asleep on the hill?  Eh I got up and got dress for the day.  I went downstairs to see Yogurt eating yogurt.  (lol cannibalism)  "Morning Lilac dear"  Yogurt greets me.  "Morning"  I said grabbing my chakrams.  "I'm heading out."  I said opening the front door about to leave.  "This early?  You haven't eaten anything yet."  Yogurt said sounding a bit worried "I'll eat when its lunch"  I said closing the door and started heading to where I train.  

Yogurt's Pov

Huh,  well I'm all alone now.....I wanted to spend time with Lilac :,] but he seems busy and left.  Oh well I suppose I can head out by myself.  I walked out of the house and closed the door behind me.  I started walking towards the market to see if there was anything interesting to buy.  

I bought a new outfit.  That was all I thought was interesting to buy.  My home kingdom had more exciting things to buy there.  I noticed a stand nearby selling some gems so I walked up to it to take a look.  I noticed a cookie standing there also looking at the gems.  I saw her slip a gemstone into her pocket and walked off.  I didn't bother to snitch on her.  I decided to not buy a gem since I think I already have to much gems.  I walked off to continue looking around.  I went to the park and noticed a cookie sitting on a bench eating a tomato.  Hm could she be Tomato Cookie?  Maybe I should go talk to her.  "Hello are you Tomato Cookie?  Orange Soda's sister?"  The cookie looked at me.  "Yeah I'm Orange Soda's older sister."  Tomato says taking another bite of her tomato.  "My names Yogurt Cream Cookie husband of Orange Soda's teacher for dancing,  Orange asked me to say hi to you."  I said smiling.  "Oh yeah Orange takes dance lessons.  Well nice to meet you Yogurt Cream.  I haven't seen you around here did you just move here? "   Tomato asks me.  "Yeah just moved in a few days ago."  "Ah well I hope you enjoy this kingdom so far."  Tomato smiles at me revealing her sharp teeth.  I was scared for a second but calmed myself down.  "I do enjoy it so far."  I said. "I should be going now I'm visiting my family."  Tomato said getting up from the bench.  "Bye Yogurt hope I see you again."  Tomato says waving goodbye to me.  "Bye have a good day."  I watch Tomato walk away.  

A/N- I'm gonna do the art of the family soon I just lost my motivation due post animations on my yt channel so yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.   Also do u think it is illegel to do Q n A in a fanfiction if not then the next part is practically my head canons and ships in the cookie run fandom.  Also don't kill me if I don't support any specific ships some of you guys like :/.   I promise you I will start typing more lovey dovey things with Yogurt and Lilac and don't no I don't do smut ಠ_ಠ I am a kid friendly person (lol not really I may do smut but that is if I feel like it.)