Chapter 67

Liliana pov

Liliana pov

"Ana why are you lips turning blue?" Before I
could respond I feel myself losing conscious
and fall back into someone's arms.

I slowly open my eyes to find myself in the last place I wanted to be.

How did I get here? I try to think back but my memory is foggy.

Last I can remember, I was eating at a restaurant with my family. And now I'm here?! Laying in my bed back in London.

Was my real family all a dream?

"LILIANA GET DOWN HERE NOW!" She screeches not giving me time to think as the familiar yet terrorising voice of my mother causing my face to pale.

"No no no no." I whisper repeatedly as dread washes over me.

My hands begin shaking as anxiety starts taking over my body.

"HURRY UP YOU STUPID BITCH!" Her now impatient voice bellows down to me.

I instantly get up and start walking downstairs ignoring my brains call to turn around.

How the fuck is she still alive? Unless, no it wasn't a dream. It was real. Wasn't it?

I quickly make my way upstairs not wanting to leave my mother waiting any longer.

"Where were you and where is our food?" She growls as I shrink back in looking to the ground.

Suddenly, a loud smack is heard as my face flies to the left and a sting pulses on my cheek.

I take a step back to regain my balance but before I get the chance as she pulls my hair back causing me to look up at her.

He eyes are bloodshot and I could smell the alcohol off of her. Of course.

"I asked you something, you mistake!" She announces pushing me to the floor as my back lands first causing an ear piecing scream to leave my throat.

I would have replied to her but even if I did she would have beat me for talking without permission.

She just wanted an excuse to hurt me.

I stop feeling the hits as I let the numbness in happily.

"Honey let's go to the club." Jack entires the kitchen ignoring my presence others than shooting me some dirty looks.

"Make us food now then piss off to school." She rolls her eyes at my form on the floor as she and Jack walk out but not before Jack lands a kick on my back as if I am a piece of trash in his way.

I look in the fridge for some form of food. Hastily I grab the 2 last eggs and some bread I begin making breakfast for mother and Jake.

Before they could walk back in I run back downstairs to the rat infested basement and get changed, grabbing my bag as I hurry out in case they stop me.

I stumbled back to the ground floor and to the door dodging all of the empty alcohol bottles and the odd rat scattered on the floor.

Shit- 

I'm late for school. 10 minutes late. Fuckkkk!

I run to school covering my up my bruises on my face with some foundation and quickly swallow some paracetamol.

I run into English sitting down as I ignore the dumb teachers burning glare.

"Why are you late?" She stops mid sentence to ask as I roll my eyes.

"Cause your lessons are shit now can you stop talking to me and teach the class like your payed to do." I scoff putting my book on the desk and placing my head on the desk to fall back to sleep.

Feeling someone look at me I glance up to catch eyes with Sophia who shoots me a worried look albeit I shake my head sending her a small smile to show I'm fine.

I try to concentrate on the rest of the lesson but it's too boring so I rest my head on my arm and close my eyes. I want to go back to my dream so much.

It was such a good one, I miss my family even if I just made them up to escape my shitty life. My thoughts are interrupted from a voice who's whereabouts I can't tell.

"Her blood pressure is decreasing rapidly and she needs.." the voice trails off and I notice it's the person next to me watching a film on his phone.

It's weird that I didn't notice him having his phone out before, maybe I was just to preoccupied with my thoughts.

"Dr Romano, I think you should go sit with your family and calm them down along with yourself, she will be fine she is a fighter." The voice continues however this time the movie is paused sending me into confusion as I glance around the room to find the source of the voice.

I swear that said Romano, didn't it?! Maybe it wasn't a dream and they are real? Or maybe I imagined that name?

I write a note saying 'I had the weirdest dream last night but the strangest thing is I don't remember waking up' I pass the note to Sophia.

She takes it and reads it giving me a puzzled look, she scribbled something and passes it back. It says: 'are you sure maybe you just forgot waking up or maybe you had too many painkillers last night after your beating?'

I nod, she's probably right, I'm fine. "Ana," a deep familiar voice whispers. I feel something slowly grabbing my hand and look down to see it's just a piece of paper I was holding.

I don't remember picking it up?. "How's she doing" another voice announces while I look around but don't see anyone talking other then the stupid teacher.

"She's pulling through, don't worry she'll be fine," a third voice states from nowhere. I give Sophia a look as if to ask her if she can hear the voices too, when I notice she was a boy.

When did she swap seats with the boy that was there. I swear no one moved. I must be crazy, this has been a weird day and it's only first period!

Suddenly, everything goes black as I begin gasping for air.

"Doc what's happening?" A rush voice sounds as my breathing picks up.

what's happening? And where are these voices even coming from

"Suddenly, it hits me like a fucking bus and I remember it wasn't all a dream it was all real.

New chapter! I'm sorry for the wait I've just been feeling like shit recently. ❤️

Anyways, thank you for 785k reads and please like, vote and send some suggestion on how you want this book to end. Happy ending or sad?