Chapter 17

Hangover

Hangover.

"How do I kiss?" She asked me, her eyes half-closed.

I stared directly at her big eyes when she suddenly pinched the side of my thigh to get my attention. Coming out of my trans, I raise a brow, not sure how I am supposed to approach that question.

"Huh?" I asked out of confusion.

"Why did you even kiss me?" She whined, faling back on her bed. Y/n was frowning and kicking her legs in the air out of frustration.

I contemplated about what would be the right answer to that question so I took a little pause to think it over and explain to the drunk woman laying beside me who seems upset and dissatisfied.

"I only thought it would be best if we show some of the love language to the people. Sometimes they need visual proof so that was the reason behind why I kissed you. Did I make a mistake?"

She opened her eyes and shot a look at me. Sitting up, she faced me with her legs spread at the sides just like a baby. "Then tell me... Do I- kiss good?"She hiccuped again.

"Why?" I asked her, a lost look written on my face. "Wait. Don't tell me-"

"Yes, you were my first kiss, Jimin," She calmly said sighing while looking down in embarrassment. Y/n's cheeks were a bright shade of pink at this point.

"I-" I stuttered, taken aback by than information. But at the same time, I understood what could be the reason behind her not getting a boyfriend all this time.

"Can you-" Y/n trailed off, looking away.

"Can I what?" I asked, making her look at me by grabbing her face with my hand. "Tell me," I spoke softly, seeing her vulnerable in front of me.

"Can you... can you teach me how to kiss?"

Gladly...

"No," I spoke immediately with all the willpower I had left in me. "You'll wake up in the morning and be embarrassed. I don't want that to happen," I explained what I felt. As much as I had a hungry friend down there, I wasn't about to take advantage of the drunk woman who doesn't understand what she is asking for.

"But what if I get a boyfriend and don't- know how to kiss?" She whined, not pleased with my denial. "Just teach me, Jimin. Kiss me please~"

She begged while getting closer to me, I started moving away a bit, by resting my hands back on the bed. Then, out of the blue, I felt a hold against my inner thigh, dangerously close to the Park junior. Which I think she didn't mean to do but her hand was still there.

Oh shit...

To add to the already heated situation, Y/n lost balance and started falling in my direction. I'm falling back with her. She exclaimed a panicked 'whoa' sound while I loudly gasped in the middle of the dramatic fall.