(Extended) Synopsis + Author's Note

"Why don't you go back to Hell?" I spat, fury boiling in the pit of my stomach.

A dry smile played on his lips. "Haven't you heard, Cupcake? The Devil has yet to enter the realms of Hell."

Follow the tale of Demi Lawson and Aidan Benson as they each tear down the stone wall the other has hid behind for one too many years...

One beautiful, fucked up brick at a time.

• • • • •

It's not the question of whether or not She will fall.

It's not the question of whether or not He will fall.

They will fall because the fall has always and will always be the inevitable.

It is by the law of gravity that everything must come down once elevation has been lost.

Their elevation was lost

And we must recount the events through a story

Their story.

This is the story of Demi Lawson and Aidan Benson.

Their story is not about "if" they will fall.

Their story is about how they fall.

It's about the battles lost.

It's about the battles won.

It's about finding love in a broken place.

It's about conquering the demons, not just the ones on the outside, but within the walls as well.

Their story is about how a perfect tragedy occurred from somewhere up above....

That caused a Ballerina and a Devil to fall in love.

***

WARNING: This story contains mature language/swearing, somewhat intense scenarios, clichés here and there, and a roller coaster of emotions. You're free to enter, but do so at your own risk.

ALSO: This story is centered around eating disorders. If you're easily triggered by such material I would advise you DO NOT read!

A/N:
Alright, people I'll make this really quick and to the point.

This is my second story to ever be published on Wattpad. I randomly got the idea for it when I was watching a movie with my mom...

I don't even know why, the movie we were watching had absolutely nothing to do with the idea that popped in my head. I guess I'm just a random person lol.

Anyway, I decided to run with it and honestly, I think it's going to be good.

Well, I hope it will, and I guess that's all I can do. Hope. Hope that's the words come out as good as the pictures in my head and hope that any reader that decides to give my story a chance will like it.

Like it states in the warning, the story will have some clichés in it. If you don't like it, don't read it. It's as simple as that. I'd appreciate it if people didn't complain because I happen to like clichés....to an extent. They make him weirdly happy? Lol.

So that's it, I suppose.

Without further ado I present:

The Ballerina & The Devil

Cast List:
Jessica Lowndes as Demi Lawson

Jake Miller as Aidan Benson

Jensen Ackles as Deacon Lawson

Lauren London as Majesty Dillion

Emma Watson as MacKenzie Winchester

Austin Butler as Chase Adams

Justin Bieber as Jordan Pierce

Suri Cruise as Briella Benson                                                  

Started: April 20th, 2015

Completed: February 16th, 2017