Chapter 27

Stiles was looking out of the window. The snow had started to fall.

Alice came up behind him. "Not long now."

"Have you had any more Vision's." Stiles asked.

"No."

"You wouldn't tell me if you had would you?."

"No" Alice laughed.

**

Everyone had gathered on the field where the fight was supposed to take place. Alice had said it was time.

Sam and the wolves stayed within the trees. Stiles made it so the alpha pack wouldn't be able to smell them so they would be able to come out and surprise them unnoticed.

Allison and Noah were positioned far out, but with a clear view of the field. Scott was with them, protecting them from any danger that may arise.

They all stood there waiting.

"You better not die out there." Stiles whispered to Jasper.

"That goes for you too. I plan on marrying you when this is all over."

Stiles kissed Jasper and kept hold of his hand. "Too right you are."

The alpha pack came into view, Deucalion, Ennis, Kali and the twins Aiden and Ethan, following behind them were lots of werewolves. There must have been at least 50. Stiles spotted the witches. There were two of them. Bonnie and Freya had also noticed them, and kept there eyes on them.

Stiles notice a young boy at the edge of them all. He must have been 15 if that. He looked petrified.

Deucalion was at the front smirking.

"Mr Stilinski. It seems you knew we were coming, and you have gathered your own little army against us. As you can see you are no match for us. You are severely out numbered. Why don't you just come with me, and I will spare all of your friends."

Stiles laughed. "You don't intend to let anyone go, whether I come with you or not. I heard the lie you just told."

"Interesting. Your not a wolf, so you must be a vampire now. I've never come across a vampire that has a Spark. You will be a great asset to our pack. You will be my mate."

"I have a mate. My true mate. I would never mate with you."

"I will kill your mate, then you will be free for me to claim."

"You wouldn't even get the chance. I will rip your head off before you even touched me."

"We will see about that little spark."

Deucalion ordered everyone forward to fight. Stiles and the others ran towards them. The fight begun.

Stiles immediately took down 3 betas.

He noticed Derek fighting the big guy Ennis.

Jasper and Emmett were fighting the twins.

Stiles saw Klaus rip someone's heart out

There was a an alpha coming towards Stiles, but before he could get to him,  he was shot in the head. Stiles smiled after seeing Deucalion looking around to see who was shooting.

Bonnie and Freya were trying to stop the other two witches whilst also trying to stop the wolves from attacking them, but one of the witches had managed to get away.

Lydia was using her banshee powers. She looked pretty awesome. Peter was sticking  close by her.

At one point, the betas were getting the upper hand. There were so many of them.