Chapter 51

If you are interested in a Obey me!  yandere fanfic feel free to check 'Neumond' out. It will be updated as regularly as this book.♡

At some point the others woke up too and now you are having a breakfast with mixed dishes

At some point the others woke up too and now you are having a breakfast with mixed dishes. Everyone besides Rosa, who is physically unable to, eats their fair share of food. Instead of eating, your spheric friend sits on your head, pretending that its ears are yours.

"You were outside for a few hours?", Aether picks up a piece of tuna sushi with his chopsticks.

"Mh, I couldn't sleep so wanted to get some fresh air. Ayaka joined me at some point."

The young lady smiles brightly. "Yes, it was a pleasant time we spent with each other."

Seeing how happy you and Ayaka seem together, Aether can't help but feel a little bit jealous. Why didn't you ask him to stay with you? He would have gladly done so. If he didn't already know the answer to that question, he certainly would ask you. But he does, so he keeps his feelings to himself. "What kind of commissions do you have for us today?"

"None actually. There isn't anything specific I could ask of you. For now, we can only lay low and wait for a new opportunity to show up. If you have nothing planned for today then I could offer you to stay at the Kamisato Estate with us."

"No thank you. We did already plan something.", Aether answers.

"...Did we..?" Since you want to avoid the awkward moment that shows that you that you forgot your plans with your friends, you simply play along. "Yeah sorry..."

The breakfast continues with small talk here and there. Once everyone is finished you and your friends take your leave. On your way outside Aether intertwines his hand with yours.

"Hm? Something wrong?"

"No, I just feel more comfortable when I hold your hand." "Only then I feel reassured that you are with me and not with someone else." He pauses. "But if it makes you uncomfortable, I can let go of course."

"Nah, it's fine."

"You two are almost like a cute little couple~", Paimon teases.

Both you and Aether turn red and you reflexively want to take back your hand but suppress that instinct. "W-well, one of my hands is still free. You may join us~"

Paimon is surprised by your answer; she accepts the offer nevertheless. "Could one of you remind Paimon where we wanted to go? Paimon seriously can't find the memory in her brain."

You remain silent and wait for your friend to answer. He too is hesitating.

"Guys?"

"To be honest I can't remember either. I'm sorry. Aether?"

"...Wherever you want to go."

You sigh. "So we didn't actually plan anything. You just didn't want to stay at the Kamisato Estate... And I get to choose where to go... Leaving the island could end up unfavorable if my predictions are right... I don't have any wishes though... Hm... Before we end up doing nothing at all, how about walking along the beach?"

"Alright, let's go to the beach then."

On the beach you, besides strolling, collect seashells, build sandcastles and after you pushed Aether for fun into the sea, you swim in the sea too. The weather is nice so you are neither freezing while swimming nor when drying yourself in the sun.

Without caring that you will be salty once you're dry, you lay on the sand and enjoy the warmth of the sun together with Rosa. Aether and Paimon are still in the water and try to catch some fish with their bare hands. So, overall, it is pleasantly quiet and relaxing.

Only the feeling of being watched starts to bother you at some point. This is especially strange when you consider that Araumi is completely deserted right now. Not wanting to stand up you try to ease your paranoia by looking around. Sand, trees, rocks, bushes, trees again - nothing out of the ordinary. Pushing aside the uneasiness, you close your eyes again. The impression that there is someone else around is strengthened when, suddenly, a pebble hits your head. This time you stand up and inspect your surroundings more thoroughly. Behind a tree you spot a speck of white that isn't supposed to be there.

You walk towards the suspicious person and once you are closer you recognize them. "Kaz-" He signals you to stay quiet so you whisper instead. "Kazuha, what the fúck are you doing here?! Aren't you a wanted criminal?"

"I know, that's why I am only temporarily here. Captain Beidou and her ship stayed not all too far from Inazuma and after I saw you from afar, I decided to visit you. I hope that she doesn't worry after I left without saying anything."

"I didn't even notice a ship on the horizon..." You move next to Kazuha behind the tree.

"You must have been too occupied with the Traveler. But anyways, how has been your stay here in Inazuma been yet so far?"

"It has been-"

"(Y/N)? WHERE ARE YOU?", Aether yells.

You want to answer him but Kazuha puts his hand over your mouth. "Why don't we spend some time together first? There is no rush, right?"

 "Why don't we spend some time together first? There is no rush, right?"

I hope you enjoyed reading and stay healthy!