Guy Germaine ~ What about me?

Me and Guy have been a couple since were about 12, I know that's really young but we had crushes on each other since forever. Everyone always expected us to get together.

We're 16 now and still going strong. He's the best, but there's one little problem that gets in the way. Or person should I say, Connie Moreau.

We've all been friends for ages and played on the same hockey team but it's obvious she has feelings for Guy too. Obvious to everyone but Guy, he thinks she's just friendly.

But she's actual a bit disrespectful when it comes our relationship, she openly flirts with him the whole time and Guy's too naive to notice.

I've never said anything to her because I'm not one for getting into  arguments and I really don't want to make things awkward for the whole team. I just have to suck it up, I trust Guy 100%, I know he would never do anything to hurt me but it still doesn't mean it's not annoying to watch.

We were currently sitting in the food court of the mall tired from all my shopping. Guy got some pizza but I wasn't too hungry so I just got a soda. "How's your pizza?" I ask Guy. "Delicious, you want some?" He replies.

"Sure." He smirks at me. "Open wide." I do what I'm told and he feeds me a slice. "Mmm you're right it is delicious."

"Told yo-" "Hey Guy, y/n." He was interrupted by Connie walking over to us. "Oh hey Connie how's it going?" Guy politely greets her. "Great now." She replys as she sits down without any sort of invitation.

Soon the conversation is taken over by her talking to Guy and ignoring me. I feel like the third wheel.

I decide it was time to leave. "I really need to get home. Stuff to do." I say standing up. "Oh okay." Guy goes to stand up . "You can stay put I can make my way by myself. Wouldn't want to interrupt your delightful conversation." I smile sarcastically and walk away.

"Hey y/n wait. What's going on with you?" Guy chases after me. "Are you really that oblivious?" I ask him. "Not this again she's just being friendly. I can't be rude and send her away." I roll my eyes at this.

"And what about me? You know I'm uncomfortable by the way she acts towards you." I reply. "Well I don't understand why you are, if you trust me."

"Of course I trust you. But that doesn't make it anymore shitty to watch her flirt with you and be all over you while practically ignoring my existence." He sighed. "I think you're being a bit ridiculous." I scoff at him. "Oh am I? Whatever enjoy your evening with Connie. I'm out of here."

"Yeah fine I will." The nerve of this boy. "I hope you have the best time." I smile sarcastically at him and walk away. I honestly cannot believe he would take her side.

—————————————-

It's been a couple of days since my fight with Guy, we haven't talked since. I'm too angry to even try. It feels like he picked Connie's side over mine. Kinda hurts if I'm honest. I'd never let him know that though.

I was walking into the rink for hockey practice. I was a bit early and there seemed to be no one else here.

As I got closer to the locker rooms I could hear people talking. It sounded like Guy so I stopped and listen for a second. "Connie I don't want you to get the wrong idea." Of course it was her he was talking to her but what does he mean by that??

"The sooner you realise you'd be better off me the happier you'll be. I mean she hasn't talked to you in days and doesn't care how upset it's made you." The nerve of this bitch, he's the one who upset me.

I hold my breath waiting for his reply, afraid of what he might say. As mad as I am with him, I love him and don't want to break up.

"I am happy with her. All relationships have their issues and fights, that doesn't mean I don't love her any less or not want to be with her. I'm sorry Connie but she's all I want and more." I breath out a sigh of a relief as my anger at him disappears. I feel butterflies at his words.

"Hey y/n, why are you just standing out here smiling?" Jesse interrupts my thoughts. Crap I'm caught.

"Uhh just thinking about getting a soda out of the vending machine, want to come with?" I blurt out before he realises I was eavesdropping. "Sure." I drag him away to find the vending machine.

When we get back to the locker rooms most of the team are already there so now it looks like I just got there and had no idea Guy and Connie were in here alone.

Guy hesitantly smiles at me, unsure whether or not he should come over to me, so I walk over to him instead. He looks confused. "Hey Guy." I say once I get over to him. "Hey look I just want to say that I'm so sor-" I cut him off. "No I'm sorry I trust you and know you'd never do anything to hurt me. Maybe just work on boundaries with certain people." I say gesturing to the bitch shooting daggers at me. "Done and done." He replies grabbing my waist and pulling me in for a kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck and smile into the kiss as the guys cheer and wolf whistle at us. I hear Connie scoff and storm out the door. I pull away and tell guy I love him. "I love you too, so so much." I smile at his reply and wrap my arms around his middle hugging him.