Chapter 5 Part 2: Convention

"Eda wait," (Y/n) calls out as Eda marches out the room abruptly with an upsetting scowl. "What's wrong?"

  "Nothing's wrong, other than confined on my skin, which I'm gonna need to watch off." Eda mutters bitterly.

  "But we haven't taken the quiz to determine our coven type," Luz raised a panflit.

  Eda casts a spell and shot at the panflit before walking off.

...  I'm gonna follow her, just in cause I have to make a distraction from the guards. Don't do anything you might regret," (Y/n) gives a two finger salute before trotting off, catching up to Eda.

  Eda and (Y/n) walks around the corner before a familiar voice calls out, "sister?"

  The two turned and to see Lilith surrounded by students, was looking at them.

  (Y/n)'s eyes widens, 'did she just called Eda sister? Lilith is Eda's SISTER?!' She thought as she felt Lilith's gaze directed at her for a split moment before smirking up at Eda.

  "It's been so long since I seen you last," Lilith says as she finishes an autograph. "What are you wearing? You look like some trash collector. Oh wait, you are."

  "Oh Lily, I just had to see the leader of the Emperor's Coven in action," Eda bends down to the kids' level. "Did you know when we were kids Lilith was so excited to see the Emperor's Coven, she peed a little."

  The kids giggle and (Y/n) snickers into her hand as Lilith's face blossoms into a warm pink of embarrassment.

  "T-that's all for today," Lilith stutters as she beakons the children away. "You shouldn't be here, you're a wanted criminal... Unless... I don't believe it. You're here to join the Emperor's Coven!" Lilith smiles as she grasps Eda's hands into her own.

  Eda laughs as Lilith scowled, "in your dreams."

  "You think being covenless makes you think you are so much smarter than everyone else. But while you run from the law like a degenerate, I am mentoring the next generation of powerful witch students to the world," Lilith says smugly.

  (Y/n) narrows her eyes, "hey! She is also mentoring students, which has happens to be me and my friend. So watch it," she gritted out lowly.

  Eda's and Lilith's eyes widens at the girl's boldness, Eda was internally beaming in pride while Lilith arches a brow.

  "Your mentoring a human? How did you find one, and I could see that she already has picked up on your stubbornness," Lilith says as she peers down out the (Y/n), who blows a raspberry at her.

  "You bet your throne of thorns she is my student, and I bet she and Luz could wipe the floor with any of your prissy little blue bloods." Eda says as she wraps her arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder.

  (Y/n)'s eyes widens, "whoa now, I rather not bite more than I can chew." The last thing (Y/n) wants, is to get into a fight with an unfair advantage.

  "Is that a challenge?" Lilith says as she marches up to Eda.

  "Oh-ho, it's a promise," Eda growls out.

  "Eda, (Y/n), I need your help," Luz yells as she got in between the sisters. "I accidentally challenged Amity to a witch's duel and I think she's gonna kill me all the way dead."

  "Excuse me, you did WHAT?!" (Y/n) yells as Luz falls to the ground with a preturbed  expression.

  Lilith hums, "it seems your student met my strongest protege." Lilith bends down to Luz's level, "and I also see that she is also human. Okay Edalyn," Lilith then casts a spell that burns away any of Eda's wanted posters from sight. "For one day you don't have to hide from the law. Because I want to see how good of a teacher you are," Lilith says before disappearing around the corner.